Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: 2016-17 NFL Playoffs Thread

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 2016-17 NFL Playoffs Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Y'all can't stop talking about it either. People here post Patriots* and stupid **** like that. It's a damn game played for entertainment.
    And yet here you are. Nothing like complaining that people won't stop talking about it......as you talk about it. BBfan posts things when the Pats open their yaps up. Instead of telling them to let it go, when they bring it up, you're here to tell us to stop. The awareness level is next to 0.

As I've said twice already, this would go away if the Pats would stop painting themselves as the victim every opportunity. If you want people to let it go, maybe direct some of your ire towards those who continually bring it up? Nah.
    Last edited by Since86; 02-13-2017 at 04:06 PM.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    As I've said twice already, this would go away if the Pats would stop painting themselves as the victim every opportunity. If you want people to let it go, maybe direct some of your ire towards those who continually bring it up? Nah.
    They certainly haven't helped with that ****. Playing the victim card during a decade+ long dynasty elicits no sympathy from me. Brady got suspended four freaking games. You went 3-1 in those games and won the Super Bowl that season. Stop acting like the league is out to get you.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    They certainly haven't helped with that ****. Playing the victim card during a decade+ long dynasty elicits no sympathy from me. Brady got suspended four freaking games. You went 3-1 in those games and won the Super Bowl that season. Stop acting like the league is out to get you.
    They did also lose a 4th rounder in both 2016 and 2017, so it's not completely over from their standpoint.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

And yet here you are. Nothing like complaining that people won't stop talking about it......as you talk about it. BBfan posts things when the Pats open their yaps up. Instead of telling them to let it go, when they bring it up, you're here to tell us to stop. The awareness level is next to 0.

Actually i did tell Slick to let it go when he would post here. And I say the same to Pats fans that do it too. But I honestly see more complaining about the Pats here than I see on any other forums or complaining from Pats fans on any other forums.

If Freeney, in your bad analogy, purposefully broke someone's leg and people shrugged it off, you'd have a point. You know intentional act=intentional act and all. But when David Carr got his leg broke against the Colts, did you see any finger pointing from outside the Colts? Nope, because people actually have some common sense when it comes to, you know, accidents.

I'm not against "stealing" of signals because it's simply not against the rules, but rather because there's equal opportunity for every player and team to do so. (And it's not stealing because words have definitions, and there's no taking of property involved like stealing a playbook) Deflating footballs is a problem, because it creates an unfair advantage. What advantage is being given for doing something that your opponent is also allowed to do? NOTHING.

And the ironic part about all of this is that Tom and Peyton as a Colt were the one's who petitioned the league to create standardized rules for the preparation of footballs. Before the home team prepared all of them, and it would lead to visiting QBs getting crappy balls, creating an unfair advantage for the home team. So the NFL agreed to allow each team to prepare their own footballs, and created a standardized boundary. Tom, *****ing about how he got the shaft as a visitor, then decides to shaft every team he played against. Upstanding guy.

Derek Carr, while David was the Dwight's personal tackling dummy when he was the Texans QB we never injured him go figure.

The Carr brothers must really hate the Colts.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Actually i did tell Slick to let it go when he would post here. And I say the same to Pats fans that do it too. But I honestly see more complaining about the Pats here than I see on any other forums or complaining from Pats fans on any other forums.

Difference is Slick was being a troll towards Colts fans and when people here clapped back he acted like the victim( a recurring theme amongst that fanbase)

If you're going to dish it out you best learn how to take it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Actually i did tell Slick to let it go when he would post here.
    And yet you defended the Pats coach who dressed up like a clown in order to troll Goodell. If you're interested in letting it go, you'd have a consistent opinion across the board with it. Instead you're here on a Colts fan board telling Colts fans to stop talking. It's just really weird you want people responding to stop responding, while giving cover for their victim complex.
    Last edited by Since86; 02-14-2017 at 11:32 AM.
    Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right. ― Ricky Gervais.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You must not visit many other forums.

Though, yes, they're probably hated more in Indy than just about anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    You must not visit many other forums.

Though, yes, they're probably hated more in Indy than just about anywhere else.

It's almost as if the fact that the Colts are still probably the fiercest rival of the last 15 years for the Pats (I'm strictly talking about the Manning years, not the pitiful games in recent memory) has something to do with the bad blood between the fans? What a novel concept. I wonder if other rivals around sports have animosity between the fanbases? I'll have to do some digging.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Sollozzo View Post
    It's almost as if the fact that the Colts are still probably the fiercest rival of the last 15 years for the Pats (I'm strictly talking about the Manning years, not the pitiful games in recent memory) has something to do with the bad blood between the fans? What a novel concept. I wonder if other rivals around sports have animosity between the fanbases? I'll have to do some digging.
    They're still hated consistently throughout the rest of the country, as well.