Thread: The Colts could be one of eight teams forced to appear on Hard Knocks in 2017

Default The Colts could be one of eight teams forced to appear on Hard Knocks in 2017

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...nocks-in-2017/

Eight teams can be forced to appear on Hard Knocks in 2017

Fans of the Ravens, Browns, Titans, Colts, Eagles, Bears, Buccaneers or Saints may get an up-close view of their training camp this summer.

Those are the eight NFL teams that can be forced to appear on Hard Knocks this year if no other team volunteers.

A team can be forced to appear on Hard Knocks if it meets the following three conditions:

1. It hasnít appeared on Hard Knocks in the last 10 years.

2. It hasnít made the playoffs in the last two years.

3. It doesnít have a new head coach.

If a team volunteers to appear on Hard Knocks, that team would appear on the show because the league prefers not to have to force a team to do it. But in many years, no team volunteers because coaches typically donít enjoy the intrusion into their training camps. So it will probably be one of those eight teams appearing on HBO this summer.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The Colts could be one of eight teams forced to appear on Hard Knocks in 2017

Though I would kind of like for this to happen just so it gives me incentive to watch the show, it really illustrates how far we've fallen in a short period of time.

Of course, all we have to do to avoid being on the show is fire Pagano. Which should happen regardless of Jim's feelings on being on Hard Knocks.
    2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS & 2010 AFC CHAMPIONS

1940, 1953, 1976, 1981, & 1987 NCAA CHAMPIONS & 2002 NCAA FINALISTS
    1970, 1972, & 1973 ABA CHAMPIONS & 2000 NBA EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: The Colts could be one of eight teams forced to appear on Hard Knocks in 2017

At this point I'd prefer to be on Hard Knocks. I hope we get some kind of understanding as to why Irsay trusts these guys with another year so much despite all the evidence stating he shouldn't.
    "What people think of as the moment of discovery is really the discovery of the question." -Jonas Silk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to perryb85 For This Useful Post:

That's pretty stupid. ENTERTAINMENT

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by perryb85 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At this point I'd prefer to be on Hard Knocks. I hope we get some kind of understanding as to why Irsay trusts these guys with another year so much despite all the evidence stating he shouldn't.

I think they are definitely at the top of the list because of Irsay in general is going to say or do something stupid.

The Eagles might be a team that they want as well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post: