Thread: Peyton Manning to guest star on Modern Family

Default Peyton Manning to guest star on Modern Family

Didn't know where to post it but I figured this might be a good place(I haven't watched the show in a while though I wish he would guest star in "The Middle" talk about a golden opportunity given how that show is set in Indiana and the Hecks are Colts fans)

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/07...alflow_twitter

Modern Family taps Peyton Manning for guest spot

Peyton Manning is looking to score laughs on Modern Family.

The retired NFL quarterback is guest-starring on the ABC family comedy, EW has learned. He’ll play Coach Gary, a sports tutor who is hired by Gloria (Sofia Vergara) to teach baby Joe (Jeremy Maguire) how to throw and catch a ball. But when the new sports tutor also starts helping out around the house, Jay (Ed O’Neill) starts to feel threatened and emasculated.

Manning — who has hosted SNL and played himself on The Simpsons — recently showed off his comedy chops at The Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe. He is a big fan of the show and a friend of Modern Family co-creator Steven Levitan.

Manning’s episode airs in January. Kelsey Grammer also will pop up in a January episode as the ex-boyfriend of Cam (Eric Stonestreet).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Peyton Manning to guest star on Modern Family

Peyton Manning meets Al Bundy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Peyton Manning to guest star on Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Peyton Manning meets Al Bundy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ed O'Neill was the narrator of The Timeline episode featuring Peyton Manning.

And Nolan Gould(Luke) was one of the kids in the SNL skit Manning did years ago so he already has a connection to a couple of the actors on the show.