Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 05/05/2005 Playoff Game Thread: Pacers vs Celtics - Game 6 (1st Round)

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Default Re: 05/05/2005 Playoff Game Thread: Pacers vs Celtics - Game 6 (1st Round)

Hey, Dee waar haal jij je info van deze match vandaan
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 05/05/2005 Playoff Game Thread: Pacers vs Celtics - Game 6 (1st Round)

The Celtics should be ashamed of themselves. They're playing like they want to go home. Pacers have them playing completely at their tempo.

At least I won't have to worry about this game being close when I switch to Survivor at 8.

I love it

kick the living **** out of them!!!

Just keep kickin 'em in the balls, guys.

Celts score for the first time.

Pretty hard foul by Raef.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Javies officiating, I see this as a good thing.
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

JO's love tap on the chest
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Jefferson's going to be a freaking monster.

Considering how badly the Celts started, they're not that far back.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Rex wants to give Walker some "Kentucky Love."

AJ in, Tinsley out. Second foul on Jefferson.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

So i see the celtics game plan, foul everybody out before halftime and just go home. Works for me.

Pierce still 0 for 2?

Scot Foster?!?!?
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Reggie and 1
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

I hate Rex Chapman. AJ hits a midrange jumper and Rex says "Happy Birthday, Anthony Johnson. The Celts love him to shoot that."

Reggie! And 1!

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I wish I could have put odds on Reggie scoring as soon as Payton went out.

3ptmiller

GOOD JOB REGG

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Classic reggie, foul on the retard. and one

Quote Originally Posted by Mourning
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey, Dee waar haal jij je info van deze match vandaan
    im listening to the game live www.thegame.live.com

And i use a live scoreboard: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/gamechan...031911&ad=hide
    Proud owner of 'Dutch Pacers'

Reggie got lucky there actually. Phantom call. I'll take it of course.

Everyone go to chat!

Wow, JO. That was harsh.

Enjoy your time at PD!

"im listening to the game live www.thegame.live.com"

<--- wordt bij mij om de een of andere reden niet weergegeven,.... ****E!!!

Dammit its JEFF NOT SCOT

"Scot Foster" again.

Another block by JO.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Second foul on Paul Pierce. Very nice.

Enjoy your time at PD!