Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NBA 2K17 Thread....yeah, it's that time of year again

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: NBA 2K17 Thread....yeah, it's that time of year again

Will 2k ever fix the issues with shooting? These guys are NBA players, and just because a player is being well defended, it doesn't mean they always miss shots. If Miles Plumlee were to shoot 50 fadeaway jump shots, while guarded he would not go 0-50. I have no doubt that in 2k this would be the case. With the exception of Roy Hibbert, NBA players do not miss easy shots underneath the basket just because a defender is near them. NBA players do not need to be open to make 3 point shots either. I shot 25% in a half during an on-line game. Total FG%, and most of my shots were decent. I'm sorry, but no NBA team shoots this poorly for an entire half. 2k has some weird code that if a certain number of defensive requirements are met, the shot will not go in.
    Being unable to close out a game in which you have a comfortable lead in the 4th Q = Pulling a Frank Vogel

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will 2k ever fix the issues with shooting? These guys are NBA players, and just because a player is being well defended, it doesn't mean they always miss shots. If Miles Plumlee were to shoot 50 fadeaway jump shots, while guarded he would not go 0-50. I have no doubt that in 2k this would be the case. With the exception of Roy Hibbert, NBA players do not miss easy shots underneath the basket just because a defender is near them. NBA players do not need to be open to make 3 point shots either. I shot 25% in a half during an on-line game. Total FG%, and most of my shots were decent. I'm sorry, but no NBA team shoots this poorly for an entire half. 2k has some weird code that if a certain number of defensive requirements are met, the shot will not go in.
    Basically none of this is true. Did you buy 2K16 again?

If anything shooting is too easy in 2K17. It's too easy to make even contested shots and inside shots are virtually automatic unless you get blocked or contacted by a bigger defender.

I can't fathom how much I'd have to intentionally suck to shoot 25% in a ranked match with anyone.
    Last edited by Kstat; 09-27-2016 at 11:34 AM.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

anyone else have 2k17 on ps4 ?

my psn name is IcepickWillie_ add me if anyone maybe wants to either team up or play sometime .
    "They want to be famous. We want to be champions. They want to be rappers and backup dancers. We want to play football." - T.J. Ward, Denver Broncos