Page 2 of 155 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Indianapolis Colts regular season thread - Here comes the pain!

Default Re: 2016 Indianapolis Colts regular season thread - Here comes the pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes I remember watching clips of when he caught that ball from Joe Montana to win the NFC Championship rather iconic...
    LOL... I think that's when he injured his knee!
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 2016 Indianapolis Colts regular season thread - Here comes the pain!

I'm slightly more optimistic than most fans/media, it seems. I see a 10-6 season, though I expect a loss to open the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad to say i have Abdullah in my Draft Kings lineup right now. I have a bad feeling he's gonna go nuts on our defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    I'm slightly more optimistic than most fans/media, it seems. I see a 10-6 season, though I expect a loss to open the season.

I think they can beat the Lions I think their first loss will be to the Chargers since they always seem to own the Colts.

So, was there any reason why this was a 4:25 start? I thought 4:25 was usually for the west coast games or the juicier matchups. Lions-Colts is two eastern time zone teams and probably isn't going to draw the attention of too many casual fans.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I know they got it, but that's a stupid play call with our crappy offensive line.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    So, was there any reason why this was a 4:25 start? I thought 4:25 was usually for the west coast games or the juicier matchups. Lions-Colts is two eastern time zone teams and probably isn't going to draw the attention of too many casual fans.
    They for some reason thought this was going to be a good matchup. I really don't know what it was based on both teams missed the playoffs last year. Not to mention Calvin Johnson retired.

I like that we're establishing the running game this opening series.

andddddd Joe Reitz got demolished

Luck had two defenders in his face immediately and we still get penalized for holding. God this line is awful.

ugh

**** this im watching the dallas rookies

Joe Reitz got swallowed and pooped out as that dude was sacking Andrew Luck.

Well...at least it wasn't 3-and-out.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckSwagger View Post
    With NFC West Coast teams playing on Sunday and Monday night this week, they needed another Fox game to fill this slot. Giants-Cowboys is playing in 95% of the country, so this is the game that is basically playing to no audience anyway.

New year, same problems.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Suaveness For This Useful Post:

dear god

Defense looks bad.

Andrew Luck will be trying to win shootouts all year long.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:

What a surprise, a Chuck Pagano team not ready to play.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckSwagger For This Useful Post:

That was easy

This is fine. We are fine.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

New year, same problems. Swiss cheese defense.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Is it too soon to fire Pagano?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Awesome start.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.