Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 3860

Thread: 2016 Indianapolis Colts regular season thread - Here comes the pain!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 2016 Indianapolis Colts regular season thread - Here comes the pain!

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mostly, personal experiences. I was at the IU/Kentucky game for the Wat Shot and that was maybe the most incredible environment I've ever been apart of, so that one is special. I did enjoy that Super Bowl win over the Bears too--I was at IU at the time and had a LOT of Chicago friends talking **** because, ya know, they're Chicago fans. So that was fun too.
    The Super Bowl victory was certainly awesome. It was great seeing them host the trophy and be the champs. I too was at IU back then and it was fun to spike the football on that. We had to have the Super Bowl ring in order to complete the perfect moment.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 2016 Indianapolis Colts regular season thread - Here comes the pain!

Pat McAfee is retiring to join Barstool Sports.

WHAT THE ****!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PaulGeorgeForPresident For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulGeorgeForPresident View Post
    Pat McAfee is retiring to join Barstool Sports.

WHAT THE ****!
    I saw that on my feed and thought it was a joke. But sadly no... I wish him the best. Hate to see an early retirement but it looks like it's on his terms, though I do have to wonder if the surgeries and playing with pain this season took its toll more than we'll know.
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Sports Logo

whatever, he's a punter

I figured we'd have an early retirement or two after these tough seasons, but I never saw McAfee coming.

Hopefully we can get someone now who can consistently put the ball inside the 10.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    whatever, he's a punter
    He was one of the best players on the team the last few years

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post

Which should've been a sign the Colts weren't that good you don't want the punter to be a household name. I mean I knew Hunter Smith was the Punter during the Manning Era(most of it) but mostly because he went to Notre Dame and knew him since. Otherwise we barely saw him.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    relative to position, sure. he was also a punter. wish he stuck around and all, but he's a punter. nobody says "man, if we just had an elite punter..." Jimmy Joe from the next town over is gonna be the Colts punter next year and the impact will be the same. I'm seriously not trying to hate on the guy or anything, but...HE'S A PUNTER.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    whatever, he's a punter
    Hello, Mr. Dakich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:

I thought this was funny