Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 708

Thread: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

  1. #376
    Member owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    7,106

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    nbadraft.net
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

  2. #377

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Swanigan sneaks into the second round. Considering he should really be a freshman this year he has dramatically improved. He left High School a year early.
    I think he has more room for improvement plus he has a great work ethic. The negatives are he is a little short and not overly athletic. However he has long wingspan
    and a powerful base.

    Best hands in NCAA also imo. Purdue is not that good at entry passes, but they dont have to be when they pass it to him.

  3. #378
    #Giannis2018MVP Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,642

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    sooo Penn State's not gonna be a cakewalk

  4. #379

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Did you know Swanigan has a motor?

  5. #380

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Swanigan.. man. I love this guy so much. What a luxury to have him on our team. He's almost erased the stink of the PU football season.

  6. #381
    #Giannis2018MVP Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,642

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    OK, Penn State was a cakewalk

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

  7. #382

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    25/17 on the road. ****ing Beast Mode

    Mad props Caleb. Holy ****!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:


  9. #383

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    I did NOT know this about Swanigan:

    http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...g-nba-prospect

    360 lbs before 8th grade - to - what he is now ?? What a story. With that focus & determination, he's a guy I want on my team.
    Last edited by PacerDude; 01-24-2017 at 10:25 PM.

  10. #384
    Member owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    7,106

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    25/17 on the road. ****ing Beast Mode

    Mad props Caleb. Holy ****!
    Guy has a fire in his belly. Second round? He will go 10-20 in the draft. He is a freshman by age.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to owl For This Useful Post:


  12. #385
    This season is for Travis ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,797

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I did NOT know this about Swanigan:

    http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...g-nba-prospect

    360 lbs before 8th grade - to - what he is now ?? What a story. With that focus & determination, he's a guy I want on my team.
    Really? The weight and family issues have been pretty public. It is crazy though, can't help but root for the kid.

  13. #386
    #Giannis2018MVP Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,642

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Quote Originally Posted by ECKrueger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really? The weight and family issues have been pretty public. It is crazy though, can't help but root for the kid.
    easy to forget age wise he's only supposed to be a freshman too when you hear him talk. vastly different personal circumstances but he's a lot like Myles Turner in that regard. still not gonna be really convinced he can be a plus NBA starter until I see it, but the way the kid works I'm not gonna count him out.

    also, fun to win @ Breslin in a game that wasn't ever really in doubt and it not be that big a deal.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  15. #387
    This season is for Travis ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,797

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Damn. Basil is off the team. Didn't he get busted with drugs or something previously?

  16. #388
    #Giannis2018MVP Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,642

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    welp, so much for winning the conference

  17. #389
    BoilerUpMan Really?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    5,166
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Keep and eye out for Nic Sipe, a new QB Recruit for Purdue, think he will be one of the best QB recruits we have had in a long time. #nationalsigningday
    Why so SERIOUS

  18. #390
    BoilerUpMan Really?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    5,166
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Keep and eye out for Nic Sipe, a new QB Recruit for Purdue, think he will be one of the best QB recruits we have had in a long time. #nationalsigningday
    He has a high release, gets the ball out quick, makes excellent reads, and has a strong arm, I don't see any of his receivers breaking stride to adjust to his passes. Best thing about him is probably his ball placement, he really only puts it where his guy can get it, he is able to fit his ball through small spaces and plays with a lot of confidence. I am excited to see what he will do at Purdue.

    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/2767492...2eb20b34585bfb
    Here is a video of the kid going to work!
    Why so SERIOUS

  19. #391

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    I cant stand all these gimmicks on National Signing day. Just ****ing tell us who your signing with ********. Stop with the weather balloon and the lame *** t-shirt fake out.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:


  21. #392
    BoilerUpMan Really?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    5,166
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I cant stand all these gimmicks on National Signing day. Just ****ing tell us who your signing with ********. Stop with the weather balloon and the lame *** t-shirt fake out.
    They are kids, let them have FUN! They have one chance in their life to do this, who are we to take away their joy, who are they hurting?
    Why so SERIOUS

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Really? For This Useful Post:


  23. #393
    #Giannis2018MVP Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    23,642

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    The kid with the different shirts WAS a cornball though

    Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

  24. #394

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    This game is huge. Swanigan is playing huge.

  25. #395

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    We're the first top 25 team Maryland has played all year. This is a soft 20-2. Purdue can make this 2 top 25 wins in the week. That would be big. That would move us up into the rankings. It's a damn shame we lost to Iowa and Nebraska. We just didnt give them enough credit going in. It was obvious. The Minnesota game is a lot more legit to me. I think the Gophers are good but they're having a rough year. And we brought no effort in the Gopher game either.

    We should really be 20-3 right now and a top 10 team in the country. Maybe if we knock off Maryland, people will see that.

  26. #396

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Gosh Tremble is so good.

  27. #397

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are kids, let them have FUN! They have one chance in their life to do this, who are we to take away their joy, who are they hurting?
    I disagree. The fun is knowing that you're good enough to even be there having your announcement press conference. I would really hope that these kids let the schools know who they are going with before they go through with these antics.

  28. #398

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    We have some 3 ball shooters boys!

  29. #399

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    Swanigan just got fouled out by 2 of the worst calls ever. Thats really a damn shame.

  30. #400

    Default Re: Purdue Athletics 2016-17

    The refs have been terrible this game. This is ****ing stupid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •