Thread: Seth Curry

Lightbulb Seth Curry

So who is for or all about acquiring him this off season? I would offer Ellis or Hill and a future 1st for him. He is a pure shooter and would fit nicely at the two and would be another good young piece next to Myles. I am not sure how much or not Kings management values him. I did read that George Karl is not very high on him at all though. Furthermore I think this is the route we need to go in the off-season. Acquiring a young guard on a cheap deal and making them a starter. Curry or Alan Crabbe (POR) fit the bill.

Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Seth Curry

Quote Originally Posted by Grimp View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So who is for or all about acquiring him this off season? I would offer Ellis or Hill and a future 1st for him. He is a pure shooter and would fit nicely at the two and would be another good young piece next to Myles. I am not sure how much or not Kings management values him. I did read that George Karl is not very high on him at all though. Furthermore I think this is the route we need to go in the off-season. Acquiring a young guard on a cheap deal and making them a starter. Curry or Alan Crabbe (POR) fit the bill.
    It's pretty impressive that of your thousands and thousands of trade suggestions, you can continually find ways to make them worse.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

-Lance Stephenson

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:

He's played 47 games in 3 seasons (with 4 teams), can't get minutes with Sacto and you want to give a first rounder AND one of the starters for him ..............

SMMFH ..........

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacerDude For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PacerDude View Post
    He's played 47 games in 3 seasons (with 4 teams), can't get minutes with Sacto and you want to give a first rounder AND one of the starters for him ..............

SMMFH ..........

He's got the family shooter gene though. He's done well in the last month. Actually he had a big game versus Houston early in the season. But Karl benched him shortly after that. Karl doesn't like him and even went so far as to tell the press he (Seth) will go nowhere in this league. I am not sure if that's because of Seth behind the scenes or if G.K. is just so fed up with the situation he signed on for that he's just lighting the house on fire now so to speak.

He's got the family shooter gene though. .
    Oh, well, THAT makes a world of difference. Are you serious in saying that ?? Really ?? You're worse than I thought.

Exclamation Re: Seth Curry

Here's some highlights of Seth. Recently had a 20 point 15 dimes game. There's talent there. He would fit well with the collection we have of GRIII, Myles, Rakeem, etc.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Could be signed in free agency outright with the highest bidder paying 2 year contract for 2 mil a year. You want to give up a 1st round pick which is way more valuable than Seth Curry and a player that's better than Seth Curry? I don't get it. That's a lot for a soon to be restricted free agent if he opts out. Nobody is going to pay him more than 2 mil. That's if he doesn't fall down to d-league.
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ’cause then there’s more room for me on the low road."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Here's some highlights of Seth. Recently had a 20 point 15 dimes game. There's talent there. He would fit well with the collection we have of GRIII, Myles, Rakeem, etc.

Mad Antz dynasty