Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Superbowl 50.... Manning: The Last Rodeo?

Sports Logo

Default Re: Superbowl 50.... Manning: The Last Rodeo?

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably real but........... probably one of the team's replicas. After the Colts won their SB they gave their summer training camp site (RHIT) a Lombardi replica for display. Looks like the real one but doesn't weigh as much.
    I mean, just look at the edges of all the elements. the photo frame's blatant. I'm sure the Broncos sent a trophy to the dude's funeral but that's just a terrible photoshop and the circumstances make it really tasteless. why make that tweet from the jump to start with, and THEN photoshopping all that BS in? it's just sad man.

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably real but........... probably one of the team's replicas. After the Colts won their SB they gave their summer training camp site (RHIT) a Lombardi replica for display. Looks like the real one but doesn't weigh as much.
    I could see it being the real trophy in the actual picture and then the Broncos took it back is my guess.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

There's a picture from the link too...

Photoshopped? Highly Doubtful
    Carefully staged considering the amount of sunlight? Most Definitely.

* Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...use-on-monday/

Broncos will visit White House on Monday

Itís long been a tradition that Super Bowl champions pay a visit to the White House after securing their title and the Broncos will keep it alive next week.

The White House announced Wednesday that the Broncos will be in town on Monday to receive congratulations from President Obama, who will be greeting the eighth and final Super Bowl champions of his term. Cornerback Aqib Talib said this week that he had a new suit made for the occasion.

ďIím looking forward to seeing how that looks,Ē Talib said, via KUSA. ďMeet Obama before he get up out [of there]. Something Iíve never done before. With these guys, too, man, there are so many characters in this locker room, so just to be able to do something Iíve never done before with these guys, it will be a blast for us.Ē

The Broncos say that close to 100 members of the organization will make the trip and that some of those who have moved on since the end of the season will take part as well. Peyton Manning is listed in that latter group and may be able to provide President Obama some advice on next steps after leaving a high-profile job.

I see a familiar ring....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post: