Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

  1. #1
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,767

    Default 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    No, I don't have any for you, but I went on Ticketmaster and there were pairs of tickets available in the $12, $22 and $32 price ranges.

    Just FYI. That is disgusting

  2. #2
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Tickets available for games #3 and #4

    I'm doing my part, Buck!
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  3. #3
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,629

    Default Re: Tickets available for games #3 and #4

    I'll be there on Saturday. One of the guys I split my 1/2 season package will be there on Thursday.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  4. #4
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tickets available for games #3 and #4

    Me and my family will be up in the high sections of the Fieldhouse for game number 4. And i couldn't be happier!

  5. #5
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,960

    Default Re: Tickets available for games #3 and #4

    Uh, so have you guys that are ticket holders gotten your tickets yet? I'm getting concerned mine haven't shown up yet.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  6. #6
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,629

    Default Re: Tickets available for games #3 and #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uh, so have you guys that are ticket holders gotten your tickets yet? I'm getting concerned mine haven't shown up yet.
    Yep. Mine came a week or two ago.

    My order got "lost" last year. I ordered via my ticket rep over the phone and I'm pretty sure he forgot about it. (I might have done it via voicemail, I'm not sure.) I didn't get worried and call until the last minute. But he was able to get me in comparable seats.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  7. #7
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,823

    Default Re: Tickets available for games #3 and #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep. Mine came a week or two ago.
    Ditto.....
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  8. #8
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,960

    Default Re: Tickets available for games #3 and #4

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reason #1,286.
    Yep, pretty much. They're just getting back at me for all the *****ing I've done the last two months. *******s. My credit card's got the charge on it, so they damn well better have my seats for me.

    I just called my ticket rep and left a message. It's possible they sent them to my old address, like they did with my playoff tickets last year. I could have sworn they came here for the regular season this year, though.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  9. #9
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,767

    Default Re: Tickets available for games #3 and #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uh, so have you guys that are ticket holders gotten your tickets yet? I'm getting concerned mine haven't shown up yet.

    Are you kidding ?

    I got mine over a week ago.

    You better call ASAP

  10. #10
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,577

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    Oh, they won't sell out. I bet we'll be the only arena not to sell out in the 1st round this year....
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  11. #11
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,960

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    Yep, they ****ed me. Charged my ****ing credit card, but didn't reserve my seats. So, now we literally are into the thousands on why I'm not getting tickets anymore, as in the thousands of dollars they charged me for nothing.

    They got us seats that are comparable for this weekend, but we'll just have to go on a game-by-game basis. Good thing all those seats were still available.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  12. #12
    Member Jaydawg2270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,487

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    you guys are lucky you get to go to these game. i hope we get the sixers in the second round so i can go to a game

  13. #13
    Member rabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,464

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    I'm pretty broke but I've got game 4 tickets. Hel!, if it doesn't sell out I might just drive up to Indy on Thursday night.

  14. #14
    Member Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Scottsburg, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,349

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    I'll be there for game 4.

    I spent a lil extra money than usual and got some 95 dollar ones. I'm so damn ready to be there!

  15. #15

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    If you want to pay for my tickets, my flight home and back, and doing chapter 23 of organic chem and the last two developmental bio chapters for me, I will be there in a heartbeat.

    But if not, I will be there in heart and spirit
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  16. #16
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,466

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    I checked every upcoming game and only Denver and Washington are sold out. Sacramento had the best seats available, 2 court side seats for $1000 each. Chicago's best were standing room only at the top of the 300 level.

  17. #17
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,629

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep, they ****ed me. Charged my ****ing credit card, but didn't reserve my seats. So, now we literally are into the thousands on why I'm not getting tickets anymore, as in the thousands of dollars they charged me for nothing.

    They got us seats that are comparable for this weekend, but we'll just have to go on a game-by-game basis. Good thing all those seats were still available.
    Insist that since they screwed up, they need to get you reserved seats for each game, ASAP. None of this wait-and-see crap. And if they can't find comparable seats, they damn well better upgrade you, even if that means making Donnie stand in the tunnel with Larry.

    Or better yet ask them to put you in Reggie's suite. Surely he's got room for two more.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  18. #18
    JSmoove
    Guest

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    it baffles me they keep saying we have a tough building. And how we have some of the best fans. We arent even showing up on reggies last run at it. Add to the fact that this game will be HUGE in deciding the winner of this series. 2800? Excuse me while I puke.

  19. #19
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    First of all anyone who does not have tickets for the games CANNOT gripe that the game isn't sold out.

    As for our seats that they screwed up: we do have reserved seats. Thursday's game isn't in our section but Saturday's is. I would assume that if we make it to the second round we'd be able to get our old seats back, but Kegboy is afraid they gave them to half season ticket people.

    I do think they owe us something since they screwed up. Just getting away from a few of the people who normally sit behind us would be a good thing provided what we sit around is better. If we can't get our normal seats for the second round I think they should find us a place in one of the suites. If they can only find one seat I'll take it and Kegboy can sit next to Donnie.

  20. #20
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,767

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    Quote Originally Posted by grace
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First of all anyone who does not have tickets for the games CANNOT gripe that the game isn't sold out.

    As for our seats that they screwed up: we do have reserved seats. Thursday's game isn't in our section but Saturday's is. I would assume that if we make it to the second round we'd be able to get our old seats back, but Kegboy is afraid they gave them to half season ticket people.

    I do think they owe us something since they screwed up. Just getting away from a few of the people who normally sit behind us would be a good thing provided what we sit around is better. If we can't get our normal seats for the second round I think they should find us a place in one of the suites. If they can only find one seat I'll take it and Kegboy can sit next to Donnie.


    Hey if you and Kegboy are willing to sit separately, they could probably sit you in really great seats, probably for no extra charge.

  21. #21
    JSmoove
    Guest

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    see I have always gotten the idea that once they have your money they don't even care.

  22. #22
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,063

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

    game's on saturday?

    Hmm.....wonder if I can take a quick trip down to indy...

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •