Thread: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

Default 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

No, I don't have any for you, but I went on Ticketmaster and there were pairs of tickets available in the $12, $22 and $32 price ranges.

Just FYI. That is disgusting

Default Re: Tickets available for games #3 and #4

I'm doing my part, Buck!
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I'll be there on Saturday. One of the guys I split my 1/2 season package will be there on Thursday.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

- Jimmy Buffett

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Me and my family will be up in the high sections of the Fieldhouse for game number 4. And i couldn't be happier!

Uh, so have you guys that are ticket holders gotten your tickets yet? I'm getting concerned mine haven't shown up yet.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uh, so have you guys that are ticket holders gotten your tickets yet? I'm getting concerned mine haven't shown up yet.
    Yep. Mine came a week or two ago.

My order got "lost" last year. I ordered via my ticket rep over the phone and I'm pretty sure he forgot about it. (I might have done it via voicemail, I'm not sure.) I didn't get worried and call until the last minute. But he was able to get me in comparable seats.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

- Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Yep. Mine came a week or two ago.
    Ditto.....
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    Reason #1,286.
    Yep, pretty much. They're just getting back at me for all the *****ing I've done the last two months. *******s. My credit card's got the charge on it, so they damn well better have my seats for me.

I just called my ticket rep and left a message. It's possible they sent them to my old address, like they did with my playoff tickets last year. I could have sworn they came here for the regular season this year, though.

Are you kidding ?

I got mine over a week ago.

You better call ASAP

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 2800 tickets for Thursday & 1500 tickets for Sat are available

Oh, they won't sell out. I bet we'll be the only arena not to sell out in the 1st round this year....
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Yep, they ****ed me. Charged my ****ing credit card, but didn't reserve my seats. So, now we literally are into the thousands on why I'm not getting tickets anymore, as in the thousands of dollars they charged me for nothing.

They got us seats that are comparable for this weekend, but we'll just have to go on a game-by-game basis. Good thing all those seats were still available.

you guys are lucky you get to go to these game. i hope we get the sixers in the second round so i can go to a game

I'm pretty broke but I've got game 4 tickets. Hel!, if it doesn't sell out I might just drive up to Indy on Thursday night.

I'll be there for game 4.

I spent a lil extra money than usual and got some 95 dollar ones. I'm so damn ready to be there!

If you want to pay for my tickets, my flight home and back, and doing chapter 23 of organic chem and the last two developmental bio chapters for me, I will be there in a heartbeat.

But if not, I will be there in heart and spirit
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I checked every upcoming game and only Denver and Washington are sold out. Sacramento had the best seats available, 2 court side seats for $1000 each. Chicago's best were standing room only at the top of the 300 level.

Yep, they ****ed me. Charged my ****ing credit card, but didn't reserve my seats. So, now we literally are into the thousands on why I'm not getting tickets anymore, as in the thousands of dollars they charged me for nothing.

They got us seats that are comparable for this weekend, but we'll just have to go on a game-by-game basis. Good thing all those seats were still available.
    Insist that since they screwed up, they need to get you reserved seats for each game, ASAP. None of this wait-and-see crap. And if they can't find comparable seats, they damn well better upgrade you, even if that means making Donnie stand in the tunnel with Larry.

Or better yet ask them to put you in Reggie's suite. Surely he's got room for two more.

- Jimmy Buffett

JSmoove

it baffles me they keep saying we have a tough building. And how we have some of the best fans. We arent even showing up on reggies last run at it. Add to the fact that this game will be HUGE in deciding the winner of this series. 2800? Excuse me while I puke.

woman without a team

First of all anyone who does not have tickets for the games CANNOT gripe that the game isn't sold out.

As for our seats that they screwed up: we do have reserved seats. Thursday's game isn't in our section but Saturday's is. I would assume that if we make it to the second round we'd be able to get our old seats back, but Kegboy is afraid they gave them to half season ticket people.

I do think they owe us something since they screwed up. Just getting away from a few of the people who normally sit behind us would be a good thing provided what we sit around is better. If we can't get our normal seats for the second round I think they should find us a place in one of the suites. If they can only find one seat I'll take it and Kegboy can sit next to Donnie.

Quote Originally Posted by grace
    First of all anyone who does not have tickets for the games CANNOT gripe that the game isn't sold out.

As for our seats that they screwed up: we do have reserved seats. Thursday's game isn't in our section but Saturday's is. I would assume that if we make it to the second round we'd be able to get our old seats back, but Kegboy is afraid they gave them to half season ticket people.

I do think they owe us something since they screwed up. Just getting away from a few of the people who normally sit behind us would be a good thing provided what we sit around is better. If we can't get our normal seats for the second round I think they should find us a place in one of the suites. If they can only find one seat I'll take it and Kegboy can sit next to Donnie.

Hey if you and Kegboy are willing to sit separately, they could probably sit you in really great seats, probably for no extra charge.

JSmoove

see I have always gotten the idea that once they have your money they don't even care.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

game's on saturday?

Hmm.....wonder if I can take a quick trip down to indy...

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004