Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulls v Wizards, a great great game- I love the Bulls

Default Re: Bulls v Wizards, a great great game- I love the Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by PacerFanInAZ
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The only altercation I saw from Nocioni that was a little dirty was the cheap shot he placed on Wade after a foul. It was clearly a sign of frustration, and a Ron Artest type of move.
    Ron's put out maybe two or three cheap shots in his entire Pacer career.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I think you're laughing at me, but I can't tell.

Ron's an intense defensive player, and if he's guarding you you're going to get it for the whole time. He got a good number of flagrants for that a couple of years ago. That being said, there's only a couple of times he's flat-out cheapshotted a guy just because. Allen Iverson was one, another was a guy he shoved out of bounds (Miami maybe?). Other than that, he pretty much just plays hard physical defense.

Anybody disagree with that?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by PacerFanInAZ
    The only altercation I saw from Nocioni that was a little dirty was the cheap shot he placed on Wade after a foul. It was clearly a sign of frustration, and a Ron Artest type of move.
    There was also the play where he nearly killed tayshawn prince with a sucker-elbow to the head. That one earned him a one-gamer.

Of course, no ref saw the play, because if he HAD, Nocioni would have pulled the bonehead play of the year. The Bulls were up 1 with 15 seconds left. A flagrant foul would have resulted in 2 free throws PLUS posession.

Course, I didn't like the play, but I cant say I wouldnt love to have this guy on my team.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Jay's_Wife@section204 was lurking today, and this thread really p!ssed her off.

... Something about "all of the Bulls bandwagon jumpers should be required to trade residences with us for the playoffs..."

I'm gonna have to set her up with her own account...

Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Once again, Flavor of the week.

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    Jay's_Wife@section204 was lurking today, and this thread really p!ssed her off.

... Something about "all of the Bulls bandwagon jumpers should be required to trade residences with us for the playoffs..."

I'm gonna have to set her up with her own account...

I'll take her up on it if we lose a series and the Bulls win their's.