Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 53

Thread: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

  1. #26
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,929

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    lets simplify this.....

    Well i'm very sad about it and don't want to see him go hes the greatest of all timeI just can't stand the fact hes retiring I love reggie Miller hes my favorite basketball player and has inspired me i wish i can meet him but i can't I cryed when i saw him go These Piston fans have brung a season of heavens to hell/I hate the pistons with a passion and hope to see them lose to the sixers in the 1st round so we can laugh at themI hope Reggie gives us miracle i hope J.o steps up in the playoffs with Reggie I just hope we can win i pray to god everyday for the Pacers I know you all just think I like reggie but i don't i was happy for J.o that day how he played so great hes the Mvp of our team right now and noody can say anything about Him and Reggie our our 2 best players right now and they have been working harder then any other team in the leagueListen Pacer fans we have to repersent I rep at my school and say GO PACERS i have hope we can do it for Reggie.We all can chant Reggie!REGGIE!REGGIE! lets Go pacers I hoep tinsley comes back too GO PACERS Reggie do your best and get one last shot
    5 is my final answer.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  2. #27
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,959

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMiller8325
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    come on I'm lazy i don't feel like going over my whole dam paragraph.
    Well I'm very sad about it, and I don't want to see him go. He's the greatest of all time. I just can't stand the fact (that) he's retiring. I love Reggie Miller. He's my favorite basketball player and has inspired me (so much). I wish I could meet him but I can't. I cried when I saw him (leave).

    These Piston fans have brought a season of heavens to hell. I hate the Pistons with a passion. I hope to see them lose to the Sixers in the 1st round, (just) so we can laugh at them.

    I hope Reggie gives us a miracle. I hope J.O. steps up in the playoffs with Reggie. I just hope we can win. I pray to God everyday for the Pacers.

    I know you all just think I like Reggie, but I don't. I was happy for J.O., that he played so great. He's the MVP of our team right now, and nobody can say anything (bad) about him. He and Reggie are our 2 best players right now, and they have been working harder then any other team in the league.

    Listen Pacer fans, we have to represent. I rep at my school and say, "GO PACERS!" I have hope we can do it, for Reggie. We all can chant, "Reggie! REGGIE! REGGIE! Let's Go Pacers!!!"

    I hope Tinsley comes back too.

    GO PACERS!!!

    Reggie do your best and get one last shot.


    [Yoda]And that, is why you fail.[/Yoda]
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  3. #28
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,959

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then what do you expect? If you're too lazy to fix your own thoughts, not one's going to waste time trying to figure it out. You have to take the first step. I think you will eventually.


    Damn I'm bored. Have the playoffs started yet?
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  4. #29
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    5 is my final answer.
    You missed this one:

    Listen Pacer fans we have to repersent I rep at my school and say GO PACERS i have hope we can do it for Reggie.We all can chant Reggie!REGGIE!REGGIE! lets Go pacers I hoep tinsley comes back too GO PACERS Reggie do your best and get one last shot.

  5. #30
    Member indytoad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,503

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonica
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're right. This is kinda like that game of how many f's can you find in this sentence:

    FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
    SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
    IC STUDY COMBINED WITH
    THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

    Now count the F's in that sentence.
    Count them ONLY ONCE!
    I counted that sentence, like, five times, and didn't the the last two F's until I did a find on it.

    Curse yoooooouuuuu!

    IndyToad
    Or F you, more appropriately

  6. #31
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Well, I feel better about myself. You guys are way worse than me.

  7. #32
    ReggieMiller8325
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    hey this is what all you guys are doing

  8. #33
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    See, thats where you're wrong. I'm actually
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  9. #34
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    And another thing, age does not give you a right to laziness and prideful ignorance.

    EDIT- Oh yeah, just to make sure. That sentence has 6 "F's" right? Those "of's" are tricky with their "v" like sound.
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  10. #35
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring



    I LOVE you man! I really want you to post more. You have great passion, and the fact that as I'm reading your post, that little voice in my head is going about 100 MPH too fast, just makes it hilarious. I swear, if I were one to cry during laughter, I would be soaked by now.

    The "This is what you are doing: 'Blah'" response was priceless.


    His grammar really isn't that bad, considering an 18-year old kid asked me how to spell "rose" yesterday.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  11. #36
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,236
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote



    His grammar really isn't that bad, considering an 18-year old kid asked me how to spell "rose" yesterday.
    It's weird how when we get older, we can spell pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis or supercalifragilisticexpialidocious without any trouble but struggle with the simple words now and then...

  12. #37
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's weird how when we get older, we can spell pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis or supercalifragilisticexpialidocious without any trouble but struggle with the simple words now and then...
    Lay off the wacky weed, bro.

  13. #38
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,236
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lay off the wacky weed, bro.
    No weed in me. Me is not a stoner. How is that for proper english at 2 o'clock in the morning.

  14. #39

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Look, this is an issue of admitted lack of effort. If you put 100% into your posts, and they still come out looking like crap, that's fine, I'll waste 20 seconds of my life per post deciphering whatever the hell it is you're trying to say. But when you can't be bothered to invest 20 seconds into your own thoughts, why should you expect me to do it for you? It's really selfish to expect others to do your work for you, regardless of your age or ability level.

  15. #40
    ReggieMiller8325
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring


  16. #41
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Now you're being stupid AND childish. Eindar gave you excellent advice, and you're spitting on it.

    Way to make friends and influence people.

  17. #42
    ReggieMiller8325
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Ok why should i listen to the name caller i ain't but u guys made this thread complteley stupid with your peiod statments.

  18. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Y'know, I logged on early this morning, saw this thread, saw who started it, and didn't bother opening it.

    Stupid DK! Stupid!
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  19. #44
    Mjolnir Diamond Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Crawfordsville
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,175
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMiller8325
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok why should i listen to the name caller i ain't but u guys made this thread complteley stupid with your peiod statments.
    Okay, he makes a small point. Why he should not defend his posting skills, he is still correct in saying that is was others who took the period counting and ran with it.
    House Name: Pacers

    House Sigil:



    House Words: "We Kneel To No King"

  20. #45
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMiller8325
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok why should i listen to the name caller i ain't but u guys made this thread complteley stupid with your peiod statments.
    It's true that many of us (myself included sometimes) need to handle this much more maturely than we have been. At the same time, you need to not sink your own ship with such a strong, continuous, and childish overreaction to it.

    The points have already been made: Your posts will get ignored and/or mocked when they're so sloppily put together. If you clean them up, that will go away.

    At the same time, everyone else, when the teasing gets taken to a high degree like it has here, he's never going to change because he's too busy defending himself from this, and it needs to ease up as well.

  21. #46
    ReggieMiller8325
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    u guys make me

  22. #47
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Plain and simple...if you don't like it, take this approach


  23. #48
    ReggieMiller8325
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    rcarey
    This message is hidden because rcarey is on your ignore list.

  24. #49
    ReggieMiller8325
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    This thread is funny and nobody is going to take my side i don't care hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  25. #50
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,959

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMiller8325
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread is funny and nobody is going to take my side i don't care hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Which side is that?

    I'm pissed I spent a half-hour translating your nonsensical post and nobody's given me any props.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •