lets simplify this.....

Well i'm very sad about it and don't want to see him go hes the greatest of all timeI just can't stand the fact hes retiring I love reggie Miller hes my favorite basketball player and has inspired me i wish i can meet him but i can't I cryed when i saw him go These Piston fans have brung a season of heavens to hell/I hate the pistons with a passion and hope to see them lose to the sixers in the 1st round so we can laugh at themI hope Reggie gives us miracle i hope J.o steps up in the playoffs with Reggie I just hope we can win i pray to god everyday for the Pacers I know you all just think I like reggie but i don't i was happy for J.o that day how he played so great hes the Mvp of our team right now and noody can say anything about Him and Reggie our our 2 best players right now and they have been working harder then any other team in the leagueListen Pacer fans we have to repersent I rep at my school and say GO PACERS i have hope we can do it for Reggie.We all can chant Reggie!REGGIE!REGGIE! lets Go pacers I hoep tinsley comes back too GO PACERS Reggie do your best and get one last shot
5 is my final answer.