Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53

Thread: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ReggieMiller8325
    Guest

    Default My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Well i'm very sad about it and don't want to see him go hes the greatest of all time.I just can't stand the fact hes retiring I love reggie Miller hes my favorite basketball player and has inspired me i wish i can meet him but i can't I cryed when i saw him go .These Piston fans have brung a season of heavens to hell/I hate the pistons with a passion and hope to see them lose to the sixers in the 1st round so we can laugh at them.I hope Reggie gives us miracle i hope J.o steps up in the playoffs with Reggie I just hope we can win i pray to god everyday for the Pacers I know you all just think I like reggie but i don't i was happy for J.o that day how he played so great hes the Mvp of our team right now and noody can say anything about Him and Reggie our our 2 best players right now and they have been working harder then any other team in the league.Listen Pacer fans we have to repersent I rep at my school and say GO PACERS i have hope we can do it for Reggie.We all can chant Reggie!REGGIE!REGGIE! lets Go pacers I hoep tinsley comes back too GO PACERS Reggie do your best and get one last shot.

  2. #2
    Dream Big
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,670

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggoe retiring


  3. #3
    Banned Jermaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Your baby moms house
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,717

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    I understand that came from your heart and you really mean what you say. But after I read that I laughed out loud, sorry.

  4. #4
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,958

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    I counted 3 periods in that entire post.....

    no, make that 4. Its kinda like where's waldo......

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  5. #5
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,959

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I counted 3 periods in that entire post.....

    no, make that 4. Its kinda like where's waldo......


    Able, et al, can we beef up the ignore subsystem. For example, to allow wildcards (*[rR]eggie*), or perhaps some logic based off profile (birthyear > 1987).
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  6. #6
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I counted 3 periods in that entire post.....

    no, make that 4. Its kinda like where's waldo......
    I counted 5. Damn, Friday nights here are good for some comedic relief.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South Side
    Posts
    4,173

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I counted 3 periods in that entire post.....

    no, make that 4. Its kinda like where's waldo......
    I counted 6 periods.

    As Charles Barkley would say, "ReggieMiller8325's current English teacher just rolled over in their grave."

  8. #8
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,958

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by shags
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I counted 6 periods.
    well, you think the periods in between "J.o" should count though? I wasn't counting those as actual periods......

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  9. #9
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well, you think the periods in between "J.o" should count though? I wasn't counting those as actual periods......
    There are five. Six if you count the / as a period.

  10. #10
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,958

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonica
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There are five. Six if you count the / as a period.
    Yeah, but if we count the / as a period, we'll have to count the ! as a period too, and then the floodgates are open.....

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South Side
    Posts
    4,173

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonica
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There are five. Six if you count the / as a period.
    I'm still going with 6. One after time in the 1st line, one after the crying face in the 3rd line, one after them in the 4th line, one after league in the 8th line (serious run-on sentence there), one after Reggie in the 9th line, and one after shot in the 10th line (and final word).

    So there you go. 6 periods. I'm sticking to it.

  12. #12
    ReggieMiller8325
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    can i ever have respect on this site its all jokes and games for you guys if you want me t be bias again and saying this and that about freedy and jacksons poor play then i can do that.

  13. #13
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,959

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMiller8325
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can i ever have respect on this site its all jokes and games for you guys...
    I was gonna quote Chris Myers and say "I kid because I care", but then...

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMiller8325
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    if you want me t be bias again and saying this and that about freedy and jacksons poor play then i can do that.
    ...you totally lost me. I'm anti-grammernazi, but my old English teacher Mr. Brey would hunt you down and beat you to death with his ponytail if he saw a post of yours.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    B-town
    Age
    26
    Posts
    886

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm anti-grammernazi, but my old English teacher Mr. Brey would hunt you down and beat you to death with his ponytail if he saw a post of yours.
    Funniest post ever

  15. #15
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMiller8325
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    can i ever have respect on this site its all jokes and games for you guys if you want me t be bias again and saying this and that about freedy and jacksons poor play then i can do that.
    It's only what we've gone over before; the more you clean up your posts (grammar, spelling, etc.) the more people will take you serously.

  16. #16
    ReggieMiller8325
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    I'm sorry but these piston fans think they are funny I'm only 14 and been using a computer for about 6 months why do you guys always critsize my grammer i'm sorry kegboy.

  17. #17
    Harmonica
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMiller8325
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sorry but these piston fans think they are funny I'm only 14 and been using a computer for about 6 months why do you guys always critsize my grammer i'm sorry kegboy.
    Because we believe the children are our future...

  18. #18
    ReggieMiller8325
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    come on I'm lazy i don't feel like going over my whole dam paragraph.

  19. #19
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMiller8325
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    come on I'm lazy i don't feel like going over my whole dam paragraph.
    Then what do you expect? If you're too lazy to fix your own thoughts, not one's going to waste time trying to figure it out. You have to take the first step. I think you will eventually.

  20. #20
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,959

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then what do you expect? If you're too lazy to fix your own thoughts, not one's going to waste time trying to figure it out. You have to take the first step. I think you will eventually.


    Damn I'm bored. Have the playoffs started yet?
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  21. #21
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,959

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMiller8325
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    come on I'm lazy i don't feel like going over my whole dam paragraph.
    Well I'm very sad about it, and I don't want to see him go. He's the greatest of all time. I just can't stand the fact (that) he's retiring. I love Reggie Miller. He's my favorite basketball player and has inspired me (so much). I wish I could meet him but I can't. I cried when I saw him (leave).

    These Piston fans have brought a season of heavens to hell. I hate the Pistons with a passion. I hope to see them lose to the Sixers in the 1st round, (just) so we can laugh at them.

    I hope Reggie gives us a miracle. I hope J.O. steps up in the playoffs with Reggie. I just hope we can win. I pray to God everyday for the Pacers.

    I know you all just think I like Reggie, but I don't. I was happy for J.O., that he played so great. He's the MVP of our team right now, and nobody can say anything (bad) about him. He and Reggie are our 2 best players right now, and they have been working harder then any other team in the league.

    Listen Pacer fans, we have to represent. I rep at my school and say, "GO PACERS!" I have hope we can do it, for Reggie. We all can chant, "Reggie! REGGIE! REGGIE! Let's Go Pacers!!!"

    I hope Tinsley comes back too.

    GO PACERS!!!

    Reggie do your best and get one last shot.


    [Yoda]And that, is why you fail.[/Yoda]
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  22. #22
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    " I know you all just think I like reggie but i don't"
    U cant mean that!

  23. #23
    ReggieMiller8325
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ptmiller
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    U cant mean that!
    No i love reggie i meant I like the whole Pacer roster.

  24. #24
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    6.....

  25. #25
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: My thoughts on Reggie retiring

    This thread rules!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •