Thread: Sit the F*&k Down!

Default Sit the F*&k Down!

People, people, people.... wait for a dead ball situation before walking up and down the aisles at the games (or at least try and do it when the teams are bringing the ball up the court and not when they are into their offense) . Show some consideration to others. Sure it only takes a little time for you to walk up the aisle and you only block people's view for a little bit... BUT YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE DOING IT!!! Therefore, it all adds up. Is it that hard to wait at the section entrance until a whistle before heading up the aisles?

Having aisle seats should be kind of nice, but it's not when people keep making trips (and trains) up and down the aisle.

It burns me to miss plays because some inconsiderate people are making their trips at inopportune times.

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Default Re: Sit the F*&k Down!

It can't be worse than the aisle seats I had 1 season at MSA. I feel your pain.......
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I hate aisle seats. My first year at MSA, we were on the aisle. And three drunks sat right behind us. During the first half, it was two trips per quater, while the ball was in play, to buy beer (double-fisted). During the second half, it was three trips per quarter, while the ball was in play, to got to the mens' room. Haven't sat on the aisle since then, with one exception...

During the playoffs one season at CFH, for half the games we sat on the aisle. The cotton candy guy would stand right in front of me... now that was really bad. Do you know how hard it is to see around a cotton candy vendor??
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

My biggest problem was that I was on the wrong side of the aisle. I spent most of the season wishing I had spent the extra $ to sit on the other side........

At hockey games, at least the Sharks games, people wait for dead time. That's just what you do. They also don't let people back into the arena from the mouth of the tunnel until there's dead time.

I was at the Pacers/Magic game at the TD Waterhouse Centre this season, and I just happened to be on the end of an aisle. To make things worse, I was somehow seated in the middle of a company's group, so they cared more about beer and food than they did the game. I don't know how many times I had to get up/miss a play, but I was thoroughly annoyed.

I decided today I dislike armload of bobbleheads guy just as much as I dislike walking up and down the aisle during the game guy......

Always get the seat right in the middle of the section. Then you never have people walk in from of you. Well except for the idiots who walk all the way through the setion just to get to their seats on the far side. Also when you are in the middle, your view does not get blocked from the people walking up or down the isle.

That's a good plan, but I was just happy to get the tickets in the first place