Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

  1. #1
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,621

    Default 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    Here are some of my pictures from the Heat game. Sorry the captions aren't up to MagicRat standards.


    Reggie warms up for a long night, putting particular emphasis on his mad "protect my crotch with the ball" skillz.



    Scot Pollard worships the god that is Dale Davis while Shaq and Reggie exchange oatmeal cookie recipes.



    The pre-game argument.



    Nice form, Austin, but you still missed.



    Air Fred, flight interrupted.



    Austin puts those ballet classes to use on a reverse.



    Even Reggie crashes the boards when Shaq shoots a free throw.



    Reggie forgets to use his mad "protect my crotch with the ball" skillz.



    Even Peyton knows it's "Miller Time".



    Scot takes a well-deserved break.



    Vintage Reggie
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  2. #2
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,709

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    Reggie loves that deep corner right in front of the other teams bench.

  3. #3
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    8,689

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    Great pics!
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


  4. #4
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    Nice!
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,142

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    You think with all that money that Peyton makes, he could afford a pair of pants that actually fit.

    BTW, I believe that guy sitting behind him in the light blue shirt is Aaron Moorehead (WR for the Colts). Can somebody confirm this?

  6. #6
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    LOL @ Pic #2

  7. #7
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,054

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    Quote Originally Posted by cramerica
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think with all that money that Peyton makes, he could afford a pair of pants that actually fit.

    BTW, I believe that guy sitting behind him in the light blue shirt is Aaron Moorehead (WR for the Colts). Can somebody confirm this?
    I can confirm that the chick in the pink is Amanda Beard. As for Peyton's pants at least his socks are high enough (re: the guy on the other side of Peyton's wife).

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,142

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    I believe that is the first time I've seen his wife. Also, Marcus Pollard was there (not pictured).

  9. #9
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    Quote Originally Posted by grace
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can confirm that the chick in the pink is Amanda Beard.

  10. #10

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    I've seen his wife before...HOTT
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  11. #11
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,950

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    Quote Originally Posted by grace
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can confirm that the chick in the pink is Amanda Beard. As for Peyton's pants at least his socks are high enough (re: the guy on the other side of Peyton's wife).
    Actually, no, her and her friend switched seats. The girl to her left, barely visible because of the guy in the white dress shirt, is Beard.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  12. #12
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually, no, her and her friend switched seats. The girl to her left, barely visible because of the guy in the white dress shirt, is Beard.
    Stupid guy in the white dress shirt.......

  13. #13
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,950

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarey
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stupid guy in the white dress shirt.......
    Yep, she was fine. Made up for my favorite Pacemate not being there. Guess I scared her off.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  14. #14
    Member BigDawg44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    472

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    who is this amanda beard? should i know her? remember i am an out of towner

  15. #15
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: 3/31 Pacers-Heat Photos (Dial-up Warning: 1.3 Meg)

    Olympic Swimmer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •