Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Koran (Quran) Dates USA destruction as 2007 (?)

Default Re: Koran (Quran) Dates USA destruction as 2007 (?)

Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So far so good but heck there are nine more months...
    I'd forgotten about this thread. Now I can 'forget' to do my taxes!
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

I consume tiny briefs Robobtowncolt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick View Post
    I'd forgotten about this thread. Now I can 'forget' to do my taxes!
    And really, it's almost time to run around knocking up anyone you want. You won't have to pay for 'em!
    Narf!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

A great sin will cause a huge flood in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
    I'm worried now because Al Gore is saying almost the same thing...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robobtowncolt View Post
    And really, it's almost time to run around knocking up anyone you want. You won't have to pay for 'em!
    Classic!
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned View Post
    I'm worried now because Al Gore is saying almost the same thing...
    I think there are really solid links between al Gore and al Qaeda? Don't you see the connection already?!

And don't be afraid, the world (as we know it) will end in 2012...trust me.

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

Being a Muslim - this is just a bad interpretation.
    Thats the thing about Quran. It's written in such a language that each word can have upto 5 different meanings...because what happened in the year 500AD certainly does not apply to 2007. And there it lies the problems of all these terror groups...misinterpretation of the Quran to fulfill their own propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    Thats the thing about Quran. It's written in such a language that each word can have upto 5 different meanings...because what happened in the year 500AD certainly does not apply to 2007.
    Well, its not much different with the Bible, is it? I mean, you can read it in several different ways because it was written that way purposefully.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    Well, its not much different with the Bible, is it? I mean, you can read it in several different ways because it was written that way purposefully.
    They were both meant to be that way?
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Fourfold meaning or something like that...

You know, like you can read them literally or understand them abstractly (and two other folds, or something...)

I consume tiny briefs Robobtowncolt's Avatar

By picking out a series of random letters and numbers in the Bible, I determined that it predicted I was going to eat egg salad for lunch yesterday. These things are 100% right, people. Time to pillage.
    Narf!

My god.... it hurts me as a muslim born human being to read and hear crap like this. Its very normal actually, people who use this beautiful religion and the koran for war and other similar crap. Misinterpretation of the Quran and the religion to fulfill their propaganda... perfectly said by Bellisimo, because thats the truth and as we can see today its fulfilled in extreme ways.

Its like if Hitler killed all those Jews and said "I killed them because in Bible it said that Jews are bad people and they killed Jesus.. so its payback time" haha.

My point is that the words in the Bible and Koran does mean actually 1 thing... and cant be misinterpretated even tho it happens alot. Some people know this and twists the meaning of the words anyways in purpose to make them feel good after they have done an evil deed... example a middle eastern Terrorist executing some innocent people and then saying "Allah Akbar" and "This is Jihad".... its ridicilous, if he really knew what Jihad was then he would let the innocent people there execute him!

Middle East Terrorists are not just "Terrorists", they also are "Islam Terrorists".. with that i mean they terrorise and abuse and destroy "Islam" and misinterpretate... and ofcourse, thats the only information the medias around the globe show on TV News and that also teaches a 14 year old kid from America or EU Western or people who dont know about the religion to think that Islam is EVIL.

Man.. why cant god just kill all the bad people and let us normal people fulfill our normal lives? Isnt it hard enough to live the normal life?

Quote Originally Posted by #31 View Post
    Man.. why cant god just kill all the bad people and let us normal people fulfill our normal lives? Isnt it hard enough to live the normal life?
    How bad is bad? If we're grading on a curve, then taking out the bottom 10% would just create a new bottom 10%, and then there'd be a new bottom 10% after that. Eventually there's nobody left.

At some level, we've all got some "bad" in us. If God killed every "bad" person, there wouldn't be anybody left. You might be good compared to the guy next to you, but that's nothing compared to a perfect God. We're not going to meet that standard.

The only real solution to that problem is some kind of amnesty... an offer of pardon that's available to everybody who wants it. Because otherwise none of us are going to ever meet God's standard.

The problem with amnesty is it's unjust. It demonstrates love and it's politically expedient, but it does this by destroying justice. There's no punishment for crime. The only way to offer amnesty while preserving justice would be for the punishment to be enacted, but on somebody else. My crimes would be punished, but I wouldn't be the one bearing the punishment. Love and justice both get the win.

The only one who loses is the one who gets punished in my stead. They'd have to volunteer, and they'd have to be someone who deserved no punishment in the first place (otherwise they wouldn't be free to take mine).

If you believe in that sort of thing.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Anthem you are right about what you said.. but for me bad is literally "bad". Bad like in Saddam Hussein, Hitler bad, Osama bad, Slobodan Milosevic bad... pure Evil, evil persons with evil deeds, those are just famous "bad" persons, then we have those millions who aint this famous... rape, rob, hate for fun, fight for fun and many other stupid stuff. Totally normal people mentally, but with an reincarnated evil soul so to say?

This "evilness / stupidness" needs to go, well... its just words, but people like that will never go away, its just something you can say.
    The thing that bothers me the most and its pretty funny, is that these "Evil" & "Stupid" persons always somehow become powerfull... do i dare adding Bush´s name? He maybe aint Evil, but i hate his decisions, i am against war and i hate how a young american can just be sent to his death.... and i hate the whole "world police" acting, just let those *******s kill themselves, who cares!

I need the Cliffnotes version. I've read the Quran twice since I've been here and this was totally new to me.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

So how big does the tsunami have to be to destroy the entire country?

3 miles high? Denver is 1 mile high.

What's the average depth of the ocean?

I'm worried.