Thread: This is a question I sent to Conrad Brunner

Default This is a question I sent to Conrad Brunner

I think we should all write and ask this or something similiar its time we find out which Pacer Stern found in his wifes bed.

When does the Pacers organization speak out, against Sterns blatant distaste for the Pacers? Reggie Miller was right, after the brawl the Pistons we're not punished except to add more security, which wasn't able to prevent a fight let alone 4 bomb threats. After the bomb threat the Pacers were the ones that Stern was angry at and threatening, he cared nothing about their safety.

Then a day after speaking out against Stern, Reggie is thrown out of a game for something that no player should ever be thrown out for. Carlisle is also ejected. I am constantly told that the Pistons were punished but I don't see it. I understand that that Stern resides in New York, but most Knicks fans have grown up.

I am no conspiracy theorist, but until I see somebody besides the Pacers punished, I have to believe that Stern has something against the Pacers.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: This is a question I sent to Conrad Brunner

Quote Originally Posted by Destined4Greatness
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think we should all write and ask this or something similiar its time we find out which Pacer Stern found in his wifes bed.

When does the Pacers organization speak out, against Sterns blatant distaste for the Pacers? Reggie Miller was right, after the brawl the Pistons we're not punished except to add more security, which wasn't able to prevent a fight let alone 4 bomb threats. After the bomb threat the Pacers were the ones that Stern was angry at and threatening, he cared nothing about their safety.

Then a day after speaking out against Stern, Reggie is thrown out of a game for something that no player should ever be thrown out for. Carlisle is also ejected. I am constantly told that the Pistons were punished but I don't see it. I understand that that Stern resides in New York, but most Knicks fans have grown up.

I am no conspiracy theorist, but until I see somebody besides the Pacers punished, I have to believe that Stern has something against the Pacers.
    Good questions, I hope he answers, I'd love to hear what he has to say.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan
    sent a similar question to MM.
    You did? Cool, hopefully they will answer.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

If you think officials have a hair trigger when it comes to the Ps this year, wait until Ronnie comes back next year. Every foul will be flagrant, every T will be an ejection, and every ejection will be a multi-game suspension. The whole organization will be on probation unlike anything ever seen before -- even this year.

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by 3Ball
    If you think officials have a hair trigger when it comes to the Ps this year, wait until Ronnie comes back next year. Every foul will be flagrant, every T will be an ejection, and every ejection will be a multi-game suspension. The whole organization will be on probation unlike anything ever seen before -- even this year.
    I'm sure this is on our list of reason why we're not getting season tickets next year, but I'm not sure where it is. As soon as I say its reason 127 Kegboy will correct me.

Regarding Stern's decision not to reinstate Ron, I think Stern simply decided it wasn't worth all the attention and focus he would place on himself. For the next month Stern would have been doing nothing but explaining his turn-a-round.

So if that's the case, what's the point in hoping?

I seriously don't understand you people who believe there is this agenda from the league towards this team, I really don't. If it is, and everything is fixed what's the point of being a fan?

Why would you want to support something that corrupt with your time and money which in the end according to some of you is appearently going to mount to nothing but futile efforts.

I'm not flaming here, I just want to know.

_PD_

I remember someone posting a few months ago something like:

I'm a fan of the Pacers, basketball, and the nba, in that order
    I for one am a little tired of the nba right now. I'm tired of the product they try to polish before they show it to us. I'm tired of Allen Iverson, Rafer Johnson, Stevie, Kobe, Vince, and I'm really sick and tired of sternski. I'm tired of watching teams not play team ball, and tattoos, highlight film, and one-on-ones, and coaches getting fired for no reason.

But I'm not tired of watching my Pacers.

Quote Originally Posted by grace
    I'm sure this is on our list of reason why we're not getting season tickets next year, but I'm not sure where it is. As soon as I say its reason 127 Kegboy will correct me.
    Nope, that's right. But it's a big one. I don't think I could handle how bad the refs are gonna rape us next year. I'd probably flip out and attack one, so it's better to be safe and not go at all.

And if you want a response to anti-Stern questions, ask , not Bruno. I have a hard time believing that NBA.com will publish anything anti-Stern.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!