Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 86 of 86

Thread: Article Out of Detroit

  1. #76
    _PD_
    Guest

    Default Re: Article Out of Detroit

    I want to thank you pisston fans for the lecture and for your biased viewpoints. My favorite was
    Thank you. Check my posts, no propaganda, just the facts
    . right after telling us the caller was a Pacer fan. Put a couple more on the ignore list for me.

  2. #77

    Default Re: Article Out of Detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    *removed. Needless to say it asked you to be quiet. Keeping things fair.*


    We don't come on this board looking for advice on how we should lead our lives.
    This post has been deemed not worthy of response due to use of the way overplayed stfu poster pic and by repeating the exact same thing that I have already responded to Doug in CT about. Come at me with something else that hasn't been said.

    Thank you.

  3. #78
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Article Out of Detroit

    This thread needs to get back to basketball. If it doesn't I'll split the OT stuff and put it in the shout box.

  4. #79

    Default Re: Article Out of Detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by _PD_
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want to thank you pisston fans for the lecture and for your biased viewpoints. My favorite was . right after telling us the caller was a Pacer fan. Put a couple more on the ignore list for me.

    Dude it was a joke. and again, original thoughts appreaciated. Stop copying Doug in CT

  5. #80

    Default Re: Article Out of Detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread needs to get back to basketball. If it doesn't I'll split the OT stuff and put it in the shout box.

    I'm sorry. I'm done.

  6. #81
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Article Out of Detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by Pistoner
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This post has been deemed not worthy of response due to use of the way overplayed stfu poster pic and by repeating the exact same thing that I have already responded to Doug in CT about. Come at me with something else that hasn't been said.

    Thank you.

    I've heard this arguement before, come at me with something new please.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  7. #82
    2014 IKL Champion DrBadd01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    1,952

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Article Out of Detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by ImReppinBtown
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah Ben was definately making what happened worse than it was. Yeah Ron gave Ben a hard foul with less than a minute in a game that was already in hand. BUT, Ben completly over-reacted, by giving Ron the extremely hard push to the throat, and continuing on making the upset Detroit crowd restless. I blame Ben Wallace for everything that happened that night. And obviously he didnt learn from what happened because last night he got up in Scot Pollards face, which COULD HAVE led to another fight. So yeah, Ben Wallace is to blame.
    No kidding. . . Ben should have received as much as Ron. Ergo if Ron is out for the year, than Ben should have been out for the year.

  8. #83

    Default Re: Article Out of Detroit

    I always thought that Ben should have gotten 15-25 games, the same amount as JO.
    Sorry, I didn't know advertising was illegal here. Someone call the cops!

  9. #84
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Article Out of Detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by MSA2CF
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The thought that Ron was playing "too harshly" at the end is nonsense. You cannot tell a player to "turn off" and to quit playing his type of game just because the game's outcome has already been determined.
    I don't ever like to think of a game against anybody as "determined." We've lost games because of that, and won games because the other team thought that. You play hard until the buzzer sounds. That's what Ron did.

    And his foul wasn't a cheapshot. It was a normal foul in the flow of the game. Just like last night, Ben Wallace had been stood up on the court and he wanted to make it personal.

  10. #85
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,738

    Default Re: Article Out of Detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by BabbleOn
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your point aside, Reggie Miller helped nothing last night. Not only did he add fuel to the fire, but he also lied, suggesting that the Palace didn't do everything possible to keep them safe.
    Vomitorium?

  11. #86

    Default Re: Article Out of Detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If there were more than just a handful of scifi/fantasy geeks on this board, I would be working on more sophisticated Wolfram & Hart jokes right now.....

    Stern is one of the Senior Partners.
    I like the new avatar Hicks, see my signature line. I thought Pollard was hilarious last night. Maybe thats what he needed to do. Maybe that will fire him up for the playoffs. I see a run coming, I think Chicago game will tell alot tonight. Did the Detroit game gell them a little.
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •