Thread: [ot] Ha ha ha ha

Mood

Default [ot] Ha ha ha ha

Just struck me funny when I saw this. Talk about trying to meet demand. I don't think I've ever seen this theater to do this:

[web]http://www.kerasotes.com/PrintShowtimes.aspx?SearchString=8663&ShowtimesDate=02/25/2004%2012:00:00%20AM[/web]

It's a theater I used to go to a lot (I now favor the other one in Muncie), and like I already said I don't think they've done this before. They're devoting their entire theater to one movie.

Just re-enforces my expectations that this film will be a box-office juggernaught. Tickets are in HIGH demand. Combine that with a lot of positive reviews, and I think this could get a lot of repeat showings/ word of mouth boosts (to get more people to go to see it).

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: [ot] Ha ha ha ha

Churches and preachers are buying up tickets like it's a sporting event. I heard one nearby church bought up all the tickets to a showing and they're going to pray and say the rosary before the movie starts...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Churches and preachers are buying up tickets like it's a sporting event. I heard one nearby church bought up all the tickets to a showing and they're going to pray and say the rosary before the movie starts...
    Yeah, I pray and do the rosary thing before every one of the Apostle Tarintino's movies. Pulp Fiction was quite the religious experience for me, I fully expect to obtain salvation when Kill Bill 2 comes out this spring. Testify!
    Dallas Clark>Tony Gonzalez

Yeah, I pray and do the rosary thing before every one of the Apostle Tarintino's movies. Pulp Fiction was quite the religious experience for me, I fully expect to obtain salvation when Kill Bill 2 comes out this spring. Testify!
    I think I'm gonna take that day off.

Watch Vol 1 in the morning, catch Vol 2 in the afternoon.

Off topic but VERY cool.......True story,Speaking of Quentin Tarantino...........I was doing a job interview yesterday at a local Inn and when I finished up I walked out into the lobby..........Steve Buschemi was standing up against the corner chewing gum and waiting to book a room...........I was just staring at him and he said "hello" and I told him that I heard he was in town and really loved his stuff.........man that was the coolest thing ever!! Understand the only other famous person I've met was the frigging local weather man......
    Dallas Clark>Tony Gonzalez