Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: The Official Trent Richardson Thread

Default Re: The Official Trent Richardson Thread

For the record I've posted in Sept 2015, Dec 2015, Feb 2016, June 2016, and August 2016 and now Nov 2016 which was originally in response to a question about what his career would've been like if he'd stayed in Cleveland.
    The posts were either to link to a news story or to reply to someone when they commented or linked to news themselves about Trich. Any followups have basically been to you for whining about me posting at all. I'm on topic otherwise. You're not. That's why you're spamming the thread. And that's why you're going on the ignore list. What you're arguing that I post monthly is just not true, and when I have posted it has been on point. And when you have posted in the last year, it hasn't been anything except to argue with myself or someone else.... (Except for one case I saw where you replied about his financial concerns and family/friends taking advantage).
    Nuntius was right for a while. I was wrong for a while. But ultimately I was right and Frank Vogel has been let go.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For the record I've posted in Sept 2015, Dec 2015, Feb 2016, June 2016, and August 2016 and now Nov 2016 which was originally in response to a question about what his career would've been like if he'd stayed in Cleveland.
    The posts were either to link to a news story or to reply to someone when they commented or linked to news themselves about Trich. Any followups have basically been to you for whining about me posting at all. I'm on topic otherwise. You're not. That's why you're spamming the thread. And that's why you're going on the ignore list. What you're arguing that I post monthly is just not true, and when I have posted it has been on point. And when you have posted in the last year, it hasn't been anything except to argue with myself or someone else.... (Except for one case I saw where you replied about his financial concerns and family/friends taking advantage).
    1) I thought I was on ignore? and 2) That is entirely incorrect. I posted in here last March, over a year and a half ago. That was when our little feud was on the down and down. Then I had one more spat with you last September because you were still in here spouting TRich hate for some idiotic reason. Then an entire YEAR and 2 months went by before I came back in here two days ago, because you were once again in here digging at the guy. I mean, come on man! Let it go. I'd like some civil discussion also, but you absolutely refuse to relent on this topic. We know he sucks, we know he busted, people are coming in here on occasions to give updates on the guy, and you always.... always... respond with something along the lines of "it doesn't matter because he's a HUGE bust." Every time. We get it. I'm not in here "arguing with someone else" in the last year, because I haven't been in here in the last year --- other than 1 single, simple response to an article about his financial woes, and all I said was it's too bad he didn't have the right people around him. You can search for it man, right at the top of this page, type my name in. I'm not in here all the time causing stuff with people like you seem to think. I'm hardly ever in here. The only comments I've made in this thread in the last year and a half have been right here in the last day and last September --- with you --- because it's ridiculous that you're still in here digging at the guy. It's just silliness. He's busted. I lost the debate. We all know. Moooooove on.
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 11-08-2016 at 02:39 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

So this is what it feels like for outsiders when they read the Lance threads lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ace E.Anderson For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    1) I thought I was on ignore? and 2) That is entirely incorrect. I posted in here last March, over a year and a half ago. That was when our little feud was on the down and down. Then I had one more spat with you last September because you were still in here spouting TRich hate for some idiotic reason. Then an entire YEAR and 2 months went by before I came back in here two days ago, because you were once again in here digging at the guy. I mean, come on man! Let it go. I'd like some civil discussion also, but you absolutely refuse to relent on this topic. We know he sucks, we know he busted, people are coming in here on occasions to give updates on the guy, and you always.... always... respond with something along the lines of "it doesn't matter because he's a HUGE bust." Every time. We get it. I'm not in here "arguing with someone else" in the last year, because I haven't been in here in the last year --- other than 1 single, simple response to an article about his financial woes, and all I said was it's too bad he didn't have the right people around him. You can search for it man, right at the top of this page, type my name in. I'm not in here all the time causing stuff with people like you seem to think. I'm hardly ever in here. The only comments I've made in this thread in the last year and a half have been right here in the last day and last September --- with you --- because it's ridiculous that you're still in here digging at the guy. It's just silliness. He's busted. I lost the debate. We all know. Moooooove on.
    but you are the one who brought it back up? his first recent post on Trent was absolutely civil and 100% true. Then you made it weird...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

By saying to move on? How is that weird? And how did I bring it up if I was responding to him?
    Last edited by Kid Minneapolis; 11-09-2016 at 04:16 PM.
    There are two types of quarterbacks in the league: Those whom over time, the league figures out ... and those who figure out the league.

By saying to move on? How is that weird? And how did I bring it up if I was responding to him?
    you didn't even respond to him, you just started an argument with him, not even commenting on the question bball responded to. bball wasn't arguing with anyone, he just posted his thoughts, which most here agree with.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

What? I responded to yet another of his BUST posts. This conversation wouldn't be going on without that.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

What? I responded to yet another of his BUST posts. This conversation wouldn't be going on without that.
    I mean, he's a bust. That's a fact, or as close to a fact as something as subjective as "bust" can be. You take this too personally man. Nothing about Bball's post was taking a shot at TRich.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:

he is a bust... that would have happened in Cleveland or Indy. Thats why he's not in the NFL. And you literally made no football argument to his post. you just started something with bball...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wtf. Have I not stated that very thing? Did you just jump into an argument without scrolling up half a page?

Wtf. Have I not stated that very thing? Did you just jump into an argument without scrolling up half a page?
    then why are you so offended by his bust post?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post: