There are some key differences between our game in week 11 and the next game:
1) We were coming off a bye and it was pretty obvious we were rusty as hell.
2) Our o line is functioning now, which is huge for both aspects of our offense. This is the single most hugest (yes, I said most hugest) improvement.
3) We've established a few more receivers, Moncrief and Nicks, both of whom I feel have taken on more responsibility and production in recent weeks.
4) Luck is playing at a higher level now than he was then.
5) Pep has somewhat gotten his head out of his *** in some of his play calls. Utilizing the underneath passes more, etc...
6) Jonas Grey won't be getting 200 yards and four touchdowns again. His game log is hilarious. http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/gamelo...364/jonas-gray He tallied up a total of 80 yards for the REST OF THE SEASON after he gouged us for 200. Half his yards this season came against US in that one game.
7) Newsome has come on of late.
8) I believe we were missing Arthur Jones and Dwayne Allen for that game, both key losses. I also want to say our o line was dinged as hell.