Pacers were up 14 points with just less than 4 minutes to go in the fourth quarter. During the timeout, the "Fat Lady" sang. It was Boomer doing his fat lady rendition. Obviously the message was this game is over, look the fat lady is singing.

I was furious for several reasons. First the game was not over, I've watched three games this season where a team has blown a 10 point lead with less than 1 minute to go, and if that game happen three times in ta season than scertainly a 14 point lead with 4 minutes left can vanish.

It was disrespectful to the opponent. I was furious and I am sure the Warriors were even more so too.

If I were Rick Carlisle I would have walked over to the scorers table and yelled at someone to stop that right now. Not sure Rick even noticed it. Kevin O'Neill noticed it and I don't think he was amused at all.

There was a small part of me that wished the Warriors would have come back to win this game just because of the no class stunt the Pacers organization pulled tonight.

Someone should be fired if you asked me. Whoever made the decision to pull this stunt should be fired right away.

I was pissed.