Thread: The Pacers Bench

Old as Dirt

Talking The Pacers Bench

For all of you have spent the last two years or so complaining about the bench being over paid, and how you would trade theml. Stop and consider, where would the Pacers be this year with out that bench, Would they be moving up the play off list. No they sure would not be. Thank you DW, LB &RC for having the fore sight to have bench with talent we have.

Default Re: The Pacers Bench

Croshere and Bender are the overpaid ones you hear complaints about. One didn't do anything special tonight, and the other is out indefinitely with injuries.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Croshere and Bender are the overpaid ones you hear complaints about. One didn't do anything special tonight, and the other is out indefinitely with injuries.
    Bender can get out of here as far as I am concerned. But, I give Cro a pass, he has played through pain this year, and early on right after the riot he was basically carrying the team.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Oh I don't mean to knock Cro, but I think the original premise of this thread is a bit off-base, because the ones that make the bench good aren't the ones that people say are overpaid. Fred, James, AJ, Scot, Eddie are not overpaid (well maybe Scot some, but nothing awful).