Thread: Stein says "No Way" to Ron

Default Stein says "No Way" to Ron

Stein, who I know is our favorite anal-yst, says that Ron will not be reinstated...Based on what he said on ESPNEWS. Personally I would rather Stern just say "never" instead of keeping our hopes up and have us waste countless hours discussing Ron coming back...BTW, when is Stern going to be on ESPN?

Default Re: Stein says "No Way" to Ron

He also said we won't make the play-offs based on how we've been playing lately (2 of the last 3 without JO)...flippin idiot..

Yup, Stein also said the same thing in what was supposed to be a chat with Davis Stern today:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10184

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I heard Stern on FOX this morning, but he wasn't asked about Ron specificly and didn't mention him. One thing he did say was that the league was looking much better now that it has gotten past the stigma of the brawl.

That statement got me to thinking that the odds of Ron coming back are not very good. If Stern thinks that most people have put the brawl behind them, why would he bring it all back by putting Ron back in the news? It just makes more since money wise to keep the vibe positive.