Thread: RIck Carlisle Show update: I have part of the show...can someone post it?

XXSASSXX31

Default RIck Carlisle Show update: I have part of the show...can someone post it?

Hello,

Someone at WIBC was kind enough to post part of the show which I was on and it was a very interesting conversation I had and would like to have it posted online. Can someone help me? Please reply in this message in how I would go ahead in doing that or you can p.m. me. Thanks.

Default Re: RIck Carlisle Show update: I have part of the show...can someone post it?

PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Default Re: RIck Carlisle Show update: I have part of the show...can someone post it?

Cool! Thx MR!

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

XXSASSXX31

Thanks MagicRat for posting it for me

If you could post as nice, cordial and intelligent as you sounded in that phone call all the time, as you have shown occassional flashes of on here, people wouldn't give you near as hard of a time as they do now...

Its very cool that carlise knows who you are when you call in and when he sees you. Good job on the question you asked.

SjA3837

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you could post as nice, cordial and intelligent as you sounded in that phone call all the time, as you have shown occassional flashes of on here, people wouldn't give you near as hard of a time as they do now...

Its very cool that carlise knows who you are when you call in and when he sees you. Good job on the question you asked.
    ^^^

XXSASSXX31

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Thanks. I completely understand what you are saying and I will take that advice but you also have to understand sometimes I feel that the insults of certain players of ours goes too far especially on a message board, but that has improved dramatically. It's just, when I see someone who justifies Stern's suspension and decimation of our team, it really bursts my bubbles and I don't enjoy some of the anti-Ron Artest/anti-Pacer rhetoric of certain people but again, I completely understand your point and will heed in that direction.

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Well, you're doing ok, lately, keep it up!

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws