Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

  1. #1
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    I will start it off...this thread is dedicated to only Ron Artest pictures and comments which you think other forum members would enjoy.














































  2. #2
    Member rabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,486

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by XXSASSXX31
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm tempted to make this my new avatar, but... nah.

    Check MY avatar for my official entry...

  3. #3
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by rabidpacersfan
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm tempted to make this my new avatar, but... nah.

    Check MY avatar for my official entry...
    Do you have your avatar available as a full picture?

  4. #4
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    I wish I could find out where I could get old tapes of playoff games when Ron was at St. John's and maybe some video of Ron on the Bulls. Does anyone know how?!?!

  5. #5
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    "And then the cow towered over the man in the striped shirt, yelling 'Was it you? Was it you?' But before the man could answer, the green chicken starting hitting the cow from behind. Suddenly, the man in the black tophat came to help his friend the cow. But before he could grab the cow, the other chickens began splashing beer on the cow, and then the man in the black tophat became angry and showed those chickens that he and the cow ride together."

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South Side
    Posts
    4,276

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by btownpacer
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll second that.

  7. #7
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures



    #15 Ron Artest.....ok i'm leaving work. peace.

  8. #8
    Member Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Scottsburg, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,349

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    I wonder if that book is for sale?

    Damn, that was funny!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    South Side
    Posts
    4,276

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    I'm assuming that btown is the cow.

  10. #10
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,271

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "And then the cow towered over the man in the striped shirt, yelling 'Was it you? Was it you?' But before the man could answer, the green chicken starting hitting the cow from behind. Suddenly, the man in the black tophat came to help his friend the cow. But before he could grab the cow, the other chickens began splashing beer on the cow, and then the man in the black tophat became angry and showed those chickens that he and the cow ride together."

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  11. #11
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    Damn i miss him

  12. #12
    Member rabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,486

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures










  13. #13
    3ptmiller
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    LOL rabidpacerfan

  14. #14
    Member Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Scottsburg, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,349

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    If it weren't for all the funny guys on here....this board wouldn't be near as good as it is.

  15. #15
    pb777
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures








  16. #16
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by pb777
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote







    DJ Paul Bunyon....I love you man. Those are amazing pictures.

  17. #17
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    Just wanted to bump this for those who haven't seen DJ Paul Bunyon's Ron Artest pictures. They are amazing.

  18. #18
    Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    45
    Posts
    17,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    It wasn't even halfway down the main forum page, and its got 270+ views.

    This didn't need a bump, and I apologize for the fact that this response gives it another one.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you


  19. #19
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It wasn't even halfway down the main forum page, and its got 270+ views.

    This didn't need a bump, and I apologize for the fact that this response gives it another one.
    It had a lot of views but DJ Paul Bunyon's post was the last one and there were no replies or anything to it. A lot of the views came before his post.

    Why would you single out a thread like this and post something negative about it? You have too much hateritis, you should get treated for it. Your hatred for Ron Artest is hilarious.

  20. #20
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by btownpacer
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jay's right.

    Though my "hatred" for Ron Artest must mean I have an hidden motive.
    I understand your point, it is not you, it is the way Jay and some haters have always been. You don't go in every thread bashing Artest. That's the difference. Bashing Artest makes our team look down. I will post some more Artest pictures on this thread later on but I want to thank DJ Paul again for his amazing pictures.

  21. #21
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures


  22. #22
    Pacers fan in FL Deadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,945

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    I like the idea of this thread - I'm a huge Artest fan and have been for awhile (I've collected his basketball cards for some time even before the Detroit incident). With that being said, why do we have the brawl photos on here? I understand that Ron will be forever tagged with what happened, but shouldn't this be the one place us fans can escape it?

    BTW - I'm not knocking your thread - I like it.

  23. #23
    XXSASSXX31
    Guest

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like the idea of this thread - I'm a huge Artest fan and have been for awhile (I've collected his basketball cards for some time even before the Detroit incident). With that being said, why do we have the brawl photos on here? I understand that Ron will be forever tagged with what happened, but shouldn't this be the one place us fans can escape it?

    BTW - I'm not knocking your thread - I like it.
    It was just one or two photos wasn't it? I will delete it though, you're right.

  24. #24
    Pacers fan in FL Deadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,945

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    Yeah, there were only two brawl photos - the one with Carlisle in the middle and the one with Artest and the stretched jersey. I didn't mean to make a big deal - just a thought I had. I'm glad you feel the same way

  25. #25
    Pacers fan in FL Deadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,945

    Default Re: Thread Dedicated to Ron Artest Pictures

    To me, when I think of Ron Artest, I think of defense. Here is a great picture:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •