Thread: NBA LEague Pass Cut the Post-Game interview with JACK...can someone post it?

XXSASSXX31

Default NBA LEague Pass Cut the Post-Game interview with JACK...can someone post it?

Can someone post just the post-game interview? I was looking forward to hearing it and they said "Stephen Jackson with Buckner" I believe and then League Pass cut the post-game interview. thx.

Sports Logo

Default Re: NBA LEague Pass Cut the Post-Game interview with JACK...can someone post it?

It paused for a little bit but came back on.

XXSASSXX31

Default Re: NBA LEague Pass Cut the Post-Game interview with JACK...can someone post it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It paused for a little bit but came back on.
    Not for digital cable...not for me. Please someone post it, I really want to see it.

Sports Logo

He did not say much. He said they needed everyone back including Ron. It will be a while but it will be available eventually.

XXSASSXX31

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar
    He did not say much. He said they needed everyone back including Ron. It will be a while but it will be available eventually.

If he said we need Ron....that is good news.

How is it good news? We all know that we need Ron is that good news?

XXSASSXX31

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac
    How is it good news? We all know that we need Ron is that good news?
    Mentioning his name...it's just good JACK mentioned it and it might mean Stern has not made up his mind yet.

Sassan,
    IMHO you are better off thinking Artest is probably not coming back. Then if he does you can be pleasantly surprised as opposed to absolutely shocked and crushed if he doesn't come back.

Why put yourself thru an emotional wringer?

-Bball
    O'Brien has been fired! Yay! What took so long?

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

XXSASSXX31

Quote Originally Posted by Bball
    Sassan,
    IMHO you are better off thinking Artest is probably not coming back. Then if he does you can be pleasantly surprised as opposed to absolutely shocked and crushed if he doesn't come back.

Why put yourself thru an emotional wringer?

-Bball
    I do think Ron prob. won't come back now....my view has changed but I am still hoping....and there is still a chance....so I got to cling to that hope otherwise this season is a waste which I already have sort of accepted.