CB Teddy Williams added to roster from practice squad.
From Phil Wilsons twitter:
Williams sounds like an interesting prospect. Apparently he didn't play college football. From Colts.com:
#Colts shuffle No. 4 CB. Marshay Green waived, Teddy Williams promoted from PS.
He's had 2 years on the Dallas practice squad to learn to play football.
- Did not play college football, but was a standout on the University of Texas-San Antonio track and field team.
- Was the school’s only four-time All-America selection.
- Twice named the league’s Indoor Athlete of the Year (2009-10) as well as Outdoor Outstanding Track Performer (2009-10).
- Established UTSA records in the 55m (6.23 seconds), 60m (Southland-best 6.59), 100m (9.90), 200m (20.60) and 400m relay (39.59).
- His 9.90-second 100-meter time was the fastest in the world during his junior season.
Re: CB Teddy Williams added to roster from practice squad.
he'll be gone by the end of the season IMO. Maybe Teddy can prove me wrong though ;)
Originally Posted by Strummer