Ironic that this morning my power was out so I watched "WINNING TIME" on my laptop till it came on.
LOL. This dude needs to quit crying. But I guess when you lose, you need to find a villain, and Danny seems to be who the Knicks want to hate, warranted or not.
[QUOTE/] If you read the Knicks fans posts they seriously all blamed the loss on Joey Crawford. "oh this is the worst officiating I have ever seen" or "The fix is on"[/QUOTE]
Did they really say the refs/league was fixing the game in OUR favor? That is the craziest thing out of all of this! Lol!
A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. Unlike hallucinations, delusions are always pathological (the result of an illness or illness process).
My favorite part is that he says Danny has been classy up til now, some how suppressing all this d-baggery, and now all of a sudden is a terrible guy. You admit he's been a class act all his career, but now he's a villain because of this.
What an idiot.
so it was okay when shumpert almost erased months of rehab on west's knee?
and it was okay for j.r. smith to throw barbosa to the ground?
the knicks and their fans are a bunch of thugs
dude chandler novak and melo were celebrating like crazy in the 3rd.... Danny i am proud of u! shove it up their a$$ they deserved it
Ya, the biggest d-bag move was Schumpert on West. No offense, but screw the stupid discount double check mock.... he seriously could've ended West's season/career.
After looking at the video...could he have been pointing at El Pacero and the belt motion was a challenge for his belt????
I really don't know how this guy can call himself a journalist. Real journalists aren't calling this a story and real journalists are unbiased...not some fan boy.
The Unjustified Whining of Knicks Fans
As much as Knick fans and their players were not pleased by the officiating, I think that they should consider that it was the Knicks who executed a few cheap shots during the game that were rewarded with flagrant fouls.
Emotional? You betcha. Every Pacers player had a chip on his shoulder last night due to the physical aspects of the game itself, let alone the fact that we had lost the 2 previous games to the Knicks.
After also taking a lot of smack from the Knicks players during the 3rd quarter and the flagrants that occurred during the 4th quarter, as far as I'm concerned it was totally excusable that Danny took the opportunity to taunt the Knicks a bit. And what better way is there to taunt a team than to throw one of their own actions back into their faces.
As far as I'm concerned, well done Danny.
Oh yeah....almost forgot. And *!(^ the Pr(Kn)icks.
Wow.....Knicks fan complains about everything under the sun....yet they focus on this :rolleyes:
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button has done terrible things to headline writing.
- Mike Woodson makes NO adjustments, plays the wrong guys, hates successful white players, and deserves to be fired. (The guy is 9-3 now)
- The offense was awful in the last quarter...when they did the exact same thing they did the first 3.
- Mike Bibby(5 and 6 mins his last 2 games) needs to quit being given significant minutes.
- Why they hell haven't they signed the savior and fifth PG to their roster, Mike James. I mean, the guy's basically Kobe Bryant willing to sign for the vet's min.
- Toney Douglas is terrible.
- Why didn't they react to our small lineup and go small themselves or go big? Novak is smart and quick enough to box out Amundson. (And them going big....Carmelo was literally their 2nd "biggest" player lol)
- Woodson needs to get Novak at least 25 shots per game.
- The officiating was terrible and cost us the game.
- Shumpert did nothing to deserve a flagrant foul, the refs just hate the Knicks.
- If anything, it should have been a double foul on Smith and Barbosa. (Which is great considering Smith grabbed him with 2 arms and slammed him to the ground.)
Knicks fans are funny.
Maybe Novak should, I don't know, save the belt move for actual CLUTCH threes?
If this is how several people feel about him or this team, then screw them all.
I won't be holding my breath for the same author to write an article about Shumpert taking out David West's legs in midair by the way. What a tool.
I liked the guy on their forum who said they are the most talented team in the league.
Rivalry back on?