PDA

View Full Version : I keep hearing the heat have a chance to win this year

ReggieMiller8325
03-06-2005, 09:22 PM
every single game i wtach they play the announcers say the heat are the best east team and it gets so dam annoying i'm tired of hearing it they ain't the best east team Its the Pacers yes i believe that. :devil:

Ragnar
03-06-2005, 09:24 PM
every single game i wtach they play the announcers say the heat are the best east team and it gets so dam annoying i'm tired of hearing it they ain't the best east team Its the Pacers yes i believe that. :devil:

Have you seen our record? The only way we can win is to get Ron back get Tinsley back and have his stay back all the way through the playoffs and to get Jermaine back at 100%. I dont think all three of those things will happen. We might get two of them but not all three.

Oh and we need to make the playoffs.

Lord Helmet
03-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Well, it gets annoying but, they are the best in the East, they have won 40 games already, while we are at .500. I still don't think or want to believe they will win much in the playoffs. But hey at least we have beat them twice :devil:

ReggieMiller8325
03-06-2005, 09:26 PM
People keep saying they can win it all also etc Spurs, Suns, Sonics.

ReggieMiller8325
03-06-2005, 09:31 PM
I don't what if one of the big two go down with a injury etc shaq got injured and the heat lose more games than they won they need each other to be good face it every body this team is a two man team.

Ragnar
03-06-2005, 09:33 PM
I don't what if one of the big two go down with a injury etc shaq got injured and the heat lose more games than they won they need each other to be good face it every body this team is a two man team.

Yes and how well are we doing without Jamaal and Ron?

ReggieMiller8325
03-06-2005, 09:39 PM
The spurs can still win without Duncan but you don't they got a nice bench The Pistons are still decent without Ben Wallace and the Sonics still have some backups up there sleeve.You guys don't get it once one of them go down they ain't even a top ten east team anymore the Spurs have three dominat players like Ginobli Tony Parker and Brent barry a guy that can step up when duncans out.The sonics got antonio danels a nice back up avraging at 13 ppg these teams have nice benches you mentoned the heat don,t have a back up center or sg thats really that great.

Bball
03-06-2005, 10:24 PM
I was going to comment but I'm wondering 'why?'...

Try a different shade of glasses. It's obvious the blue and gold glasses are distorting reality.

-Bball

efx
03-06-2005, 10:31 PM
How are we the best team in the East right now? It isn't a matter of just getting a play-off spot and then "turning it on".

The Heat are healthy at the right time. And with the pickup of Mourning that can only improve a good bench.

I see no reason why the Heat can't be called the favorite.

Deadshot
03-06-2005, 10:41 PM
Optimism is nice, but realistically, the Heat appear to be the best in the East as of right now (although the Pistons are knocking on the door).

3ptmiller
03-06-2005, 10:45 PM
they sure ARE the best in east and honestly i think they have a huge chance winning this years championship aswell... and the pacers!? no comment

Unclebuck
03-07-2005, 09:00 AM
The Pistons v Heat in the ECF will be a fun series to watch

Suaveness
03-07-2005, 01:04 PM
The Pistons v Heat in the ECF will be a fun series to watch

I can't agree with you there, because no ECF is fun to watch unless the Pacers are in it. Not to mention my severe disliking of Detroit right now.

efx
03-07-2005, 01:49 PM
It'd be fun for sure. Of course I'd rather see the Pacers in there but any game between the Heat and the Pistons are bound to be exciting due to the prolific talent on both teams.

Kstat
03-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Can't wait for that....