PDA

View Full Version : Reggie has kids?

Ragnar
03-06-2005, 10:21 PM
He just said part of the reason he was retiring was that he wanted to have time to play with his kids. How did I now know this? More importantly how did Sassan not know this?

ABADays
03-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Reggie has kids?

ReggieMiller8325
03-06-2005, 10:28 PM
Not even i knew that and i'm know as a big *** Miller fan.

Ragnar
03-06-2005, 10:34 PM
I am glad I am not the only one who did not know that.

I just sent a ask Mark a question we will have to see if he answers that.

ABADays
03-06-2005, 10:39 PM
Naaaaa . . . that can't be. After all these years we would have heard SOMETHING! Sure didn't have them with Marla or Marva or whatever the hell her name was.

3ptmiller
03-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Really!? Never heard of that one!

Ragnar
03-06-2005, 11:40 PM
Naaaaa . . . that can't be. After all these years we would have heard SOMETHING! Sure didn't have them with Marla or Marva or whatever the hell her name was.

Marita

ABADays
03-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Thank you.

FiestyFosterFanatic
03-07-2005, 12:27 AM
Did he have kids with the Watson's Girl?

TheSauceMaster
03-07-2005, 01:13 AM
To my knowledge he has no kids.

pacerwaala
03-07-2005, 01:19 AM
he has three people who think they are his kid

sassan,3ptmiller,reggiemiller8325

That pacers vs lakers game thread was the worst game thread I ever participated in. Reggie this, Reggie that. Probably Reggie does not care about himself as much as these dudes do/did

Eindar
03-07-2005, 01:22 AM
Maybe by "kids" he meant the 3 18 y/o women he keeps at his house ;)

BigMac
03-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Did he have kids with the Watson's Girl?

That is at least one of them. I didn't know he had multiple kids. He used the term "kids" and not "kid"?

Maybe he has more than the one, who knows. Maybe we will know more. To the poster that asked Mark that question, I doubt he will answer a question about a player's personal life so don't get your hopes up.

beast23
03-07-2005, 10:24 AM
Jeez... Reggie and the WG, again.

Reggie and the Watson's girl have been at the same place at the same time maybe two or three times, but never as a couple. Not a couple, never have been a couple, and never has been a coupling.

grace
03-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Marita

f-ing b-atch

grace
03-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Jeez... Reggie and the WG, again.

Reggie and the Watson's girl have been at the same place at the same time maybe two or three times, but never as a couple. Not a couple, never have been a couple, and never has been a coupling.

And then there's that pesky little problem that she got married last year.

beast23
03-07-2005, 12:49 PM
f-ing b-atchNow, now, gracee.

Reggie doesn't have that attitude towards his ex. Why should you?

3ptmiller
03-07-2005, 02:22 PM
he has three people who think they are his kid

sassan,3ptmiller,reggiemiller8325
Ehm ok... somebody is not in a good mood today or what (or is it just the way your personality is)? Think about what you just did, im not sure either what you did mean by this? Is it an assault against me or are you trying to be sarcastic? Because non of that worked... you just compared me with SASSAN who i never knew but heard he was a Racist and you compare me with "reggiemiller8325" who is just 13 years old, to be honest that Kid i do have most respect here, ive never seen him talk back to anybody and try to play a smartass and bash somebody...

That pacers vs lakers game thread was the worst game thread I ever participated in.
Maybe that made you compare me with "reggiemiller8325"? Yes he did like 500 posts there and i think that is wrong. But im not sure what that has to do with me? You did post there more than i did.. Im sick and tired of people like you... why? You always enjoy bashing people and assulting in a sarcastic way and always change the Subject of the Thread? What did your post now had to do with this thread? you did only assault 2 of the most active posters and kindest posters in the Board and compared us with a Racist, just to satisfy your bashing ability... well congrats

Reggie this, Reggie that. Probably Reggie does not care about himself as much as these dudes do/did
This proofs only how much love we got for Reggie and the Pacers, why are you against it so much?

PS: Im tired of people like you, maybe we should just create a personal Board just for you people... the "BASHING CONTEST BOARD"

efx
03-07-2005, 02:51 PM
PS: Im tired of people like you, maybe we should just create a personal Board just for you people... the "BASHING CONTEST BOARD"

It's called discussion.

scar
03-07-2005, 05:02 PM
I'm sure it's all in fun. Let's not make a deal of this.

Hoop
03-07-2005, 05:43 PM
I don't believe Reggie has any kids, I agree with ABA after all these years we'd have heard something.

I am willing to volunteer myself for adoption. Details of my weekly allowance can be worked out later.

grace
03-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Now, now, gracee.

Reggie doesn't have that attitude towards his ex. Why should you?

How do you know who Reggie feels about anything? Maybe over time he's gotten over the fact that she's a money grubbing :censored: (word deleted in deference to the youngsters on the board).

ReggieMiller8325
03-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Why is that i always get bashed by people like pacerswalla for my love for reggie miller and the pacers hey man i play basketball everyday he inspired thats why i'm a big fan of him take me out of it don't ever treat me sassan and 3ptmiller like that we are people not just miller fans so leave us alone we have a real life you know this just part time i have school and 3ptmiller has work and sassan has a job to probally so don't bash us.

3ptmiller
03-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Why is that i always get bashed by people like pacerswalla for my love for reggie miller and the pacers hey man i play basketball everyday he inspired thats why i'm a big fan of him take me out of it don't ever treat me sassan and 3ptmiller like that we are people not just miller fans so leave us alone we have a real life you know this just part time i have school and 3ptmiller has work and sassan has a job to probally so don't bash us.

:blush:

scar
03-08-2005, 01:39 PM
I do remember hearing that Reggie and his ex-wife had some kids and that she had custody. Also, he did knock up the Watson's girl. (before I could)

Hoop
03-08-2005, 04:11 PM
I do remember hearing that Reggie and his ex-wife had some kids and that she had custody. Also, he did knock up the Watson's girl. (before I could)

Reggie and his ex-wife do NOT have kids.

Ragnar
03-08-2005, 04:15 PM

She wanted to be a model or a psycho or something and they did not have kids.