PDA

View Full Version : Pistons lose 3 staright

ReggieMiller8325
03-06-2005, 08:47 PM
YES!The Pistons lost three straight and the cavs lost 5 staright and the bulls lost 3 staright this is our chance to get back up in the central divison, go Pacers!

SjA3837
03-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Go Pistions!!! Or something like that...

shags
03-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Waiting for KStat rant.

Waiting . . . .

Waiting . . . .

Kstat
03-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Exactly what to the Pistons losing a few games have to do with the pacers.......

I've already let my slew of cuss words go after today's sorry excuse for a performance. I don't have many more left. They didn't bother to try, so I'm not going to bother trying to excuse them for this ****ing debacle.

Doesn't change my opinion of my team, I'm just a little dissapointed. We've played our last western conference road game of the season, its all smooth sailing from here.

ReggieMiller8325
03-06-2005, 09:09 PM
I'm really sorry piston fans its just this is a Pacer board and this is good for us we are catching up in the central divison and thats want we want, this season was hell for us you guys had a regular championship season we need all the bad things to happend to every east team ahead of us in the standings.

MSA2CF
03-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Maybe...

It won't be smooth sailing if the Pacers make the playoffs and the Pistons have the privilege to play against them...

Kstat
03-06-2005, 09:10 PM
I'm really sorry piston fans its just this is a Pacer board and this is good for us we are catching up in the central divison and thats want we want, this season was hell for us you guys had a regular championship season we need all the bad things to happend to every east team ahead of us in the standings.

Hey, the heat are losing. Is that great news for you too?

Deadshot
03-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Exactly what to the Pistons losing a few games have to do with the pacers.......

I think he was just trying to show that some of the better teams in our division have lost some games lately - meaning the Pacers can attempt to gain some more ground (although gaining ground on teams like Orlando should be more important right now).

3ptmiller
03-06-2005, 10:57 PM
YES!! :buddies:

Eindar
03-07-2005, 01:33 AM
Instead of worrying about winning the Central division or even making the playoffs, I suggest you check out www.draftcity.com or www.nbadraft.net

Much more productive use of your time :)