PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Pacers/Lakers Game Tonight

Los Angeles
03-06-2005, 06:34 PM
First - thanks to Sassan for selling us the tickets - despite his questionable message board etiquette, talking to him on the phone was always pleasant and good. Nice guy voice to voice, easy to work with, and didn't scalp us one bit. Like on ebay: A+ Thanks, man.

Second - here's a depressing fact: the two games I've been able to see in person this year were a loss at the Clippers (a few games after the brawl when they actually flew in Marcus Haislip - remember him? - that day to dress that night) and now tonight (with all the crazy injuries). I don't know what to say, other than I've always rooted for the underdog, and this dog has been beaten down enough. I'm gathering the strength to go into an ocean filled with fans of my most hated nemesis, and I'll be rooting for the underdog once again.

Third - It's the last time I'll likely see Reggie wear the uniform in person, and for that, it will be totally worth everything.

I'll be taking pictures, and hope to post some later (maybe someone can host/post for me - volunteers?) I'll also come back tonight or tomorrow and give a full report.

Until then - GO PACERS!

Dr Huxtable
03-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Have fun. :)

sweabs
03-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Have a good time and enjoy the game.

able
03-06-2005, 06:49 PM
I'll be taking pictures, and hope to post some later (maybe someone can host/post for me - volunteers?) I'll also come back tonight or tomorrow and give a full report.

Until then - GO PACERS!

GImme a shout by PM and I'll do without a problem, otherwise If i'mnot around ask magicrat to upload for you

have a great game, I just hope I can stay awake

Lord Helmet
03-06-2005, 06:56 PM
Sassan is still going isn't he?

Los Angeles
03-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Sassan is still going isn't he?
Yeah, he said he got better seats after buying the ones he sold us. I think he's now two rows behind the Pacers' bench.

Ultimate Frisbee
03-06-2005, 07:14 PM
I'll be there.. I was also at the Clippers game.... Remember how the guy made the half court shot to win the car??? Other than that, it was pretty awful...

I'm way up in section 332... haha

Los Angeles
03-06-2005, 07:19 PM
I'll be there.. I was also at the Clippers game.... Remember how the guy made the half court shot to win the car??? Other than that, it was pretty awful...

I'm way up in section 332... haha
Here's my report from that game: Ah, the memories . . .

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7732

travmil
03-06-2005, 07:28 PM
I was supposed to go, but my trip to LA got cancelled on Monday. My guy at the hotel already had the tix and everything.