PDA

View Full Version : After tonight

Ragnar
03-05-2005, 01:22 AM
I had better never see AJ in the starting or finishing lineup if Freddie or Jamaal are available to play. If so I will have to go PFFL.

Roy Munson
03-05-2005, 01:24 AM
Freddy freakin Jones.

That's all I gotta say.

tora tora
03-05-2005, 01:24 AM
:havecoffe

heywoode
03-05-2005, 01:58 AM
He was definitely stoked to be back home. Was that his Mom in the stands that they kept showing?

Unclebuck
03-05-2005, 02:01 AM
I love Freddie Jones.

But there were times late in the 4th quarter where the defensive pressure upcourt caused him some problems. I worry against certain teams that have really good defensive point guards that it will be a huge problem.

Ragnar
03-05-2005, 02:01 AM
He was definitely stoked to be back home. Was that his Mom in the stands that they kept showing?

Dont know I was watching the Portland feed. Can you get WB4 in Huntington? I know I could when I lived out in the boondocks south of town.

Ragnar
03-05-2005, 02:02 AM
I love Freddie Jones.

But there were times late in the 4th quarter where the defensive pressure upcourt caused him some problems. I worry against certain teams that have really good defensive point guards that it will be a huge problem.

What and it would not have been a problem for AJ? He is not the answer to the starting job that is Tinsley's. No one can handle ball pressure like JT. But Freddie cant be any worse than AJ when there is pressure on the ball.

heywoode
03-05-2005, 02:13 AM
Yes, I get WB4....I live in town too

SjA3837
03-05-2005, 02:14 AM
Freddie did have a great game.

fooddaman
03-05-2005, 02:19 AM

Yes, that is what the local broadcast said. I was driving my wife nuts by continually saying FRED-DAY! He played one good game from the 1. He should get alot more looks there IMHO.

rabid
03-05-2005, 02:20 AM
The irony to me is that AJ usually plays better as a backup 2 then as a PG. To AJ's credit, though, he'd been playing pretty well lately until the Denver game (which was of course atrocious).

heywoode
03-05-2005, 02:27 AM
That's classic fooddaman!

After about a decade of watching the Pacers with the kind of emotion I show when I'm AT the game, I've numbed my wife to the point that she starts yelling with me......It was a WONDERFUL feeling introducing my now 3 year old son (birthday was today!) to double-D!!!

Ragnar
03-05-2005, 02:27 AM
The irony to me is that AJ usually plays better as a backup 2 then as a PG. To AJ's credit, though, he'd been playing pretty well lately until the Denver game (which was of course atrocious).

Oh the irony last year the Denver game was his best game of the year.

Ragnar
03-05-2005, 02:29 AM
That's classic fooddaman!

After about a decade of watching the Pacers with the kind of emotion I show when I'm AT the game, I've numbed my wife to the point that she starts yelling with me......It was a WONDERFUL feeling introducing my now 3 year old son (birthday was today!) to double-D!!!

See now I have my wife actually getting into the games (to a point mind you) She is a huge fan of Cro and Foster (so much that I will never take her to an autograph session with those two) You just need to tell her stuff about the different players. Women care about the other stuff so if she knows Austin married a local girl (local as in Indy) she will find that interesting.

heywoode
03-05-2005, 02:44 AM
Oh, maybe I wasn't clear enough....my wife is as rabid as I am now.....She knows what's up.....She has a major thang for JO.....

Did I post the story of getting Eddie Gill's autograph after the Blazers game a couple weeks ago and while I'm chatting with him, my wife goes chasing JO's Mercedes SUV down Delaware yelling his name?!

She finally got to sit in the club level seats with me and was in heaven....She is now an ebay/Pacers gear freak....Seems like there's a friggin' UPS package on my front porch every other day!!!

Ragnar
03-05-2005, 02:48 AM
Haha cool. Man I guess I need to work on my wife some more. I have her to the point where she buys me Pacer stuff all the time but not quite to the point where she is activley seeking it out.

heywoode
03-05-2005, 03:02 AM
She is getting mad because our 4 year old daughter only has two Pacer shirts to choose from to wear to next Friday's game! (You know, the game that I said RA will be back for?!)

Ragnar
03-05-2005, 03:05 AM
I took the wife to a game and asked my (12 year old) daughter if she wanted to go but she said no. Well the seats were right behind the basket and one of the backstreet or something or another boys was seated right in front of us. So from that day on my daughter is more than willing to go to Pacer games.

She is to the point now where she can not only name every Pacer she can rant about us trading Brad to the point Peck would be proud.

Ragnar
03-05-2005, 03:09 AM
Ok it is 2 am half of the game is encoded and sent on its merry way I am going to bed.

heywoode
03-05-2005, 03:19 AM
haha!

classic about your daughter!

gotta rack it out soon myself or I'll be useless tomorrow....

feels great to go to bed a winner.........