PDA

View Full Version : Somehow, I don't think writerman is going to come to Christmas dinner.

Hicks
02-20-2004, 01:55 AM
http://www.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58165

Oh well.

Peck
02-20-2004, 02:10 AM
Yea, I saw that.

Nice to know he looks in here still. :unimpressed:

Shade
02-21-2004, 11:35 AM
Is it just me, or is the thread gone? :confused:

Hicks
02-21-2004, 12:39 PM
Is it just me, or is the thread gone? :confused:

Seems to be. FA chalks up another one. ;)

Ragnar
02-21-2004, 12:44 PM
The thing that pisses me off about writeman is that he was in the wrong. I saw his thread over at the Spurs board and he clearly did not take the time to see how those poster tallk to each other or which ones were the sarcastic posters.

He totaly went off on someone who was clearly being sarcastic. And with his posting style he was actually giving the Pacers props.

But he gets pissed at us for not backing him up.

I like talking to inteligent fans of other teams thats one of the great thing about this board. The guys over at full sports press are not Laker fans they are inteligent fans like most of the poster over here.

How would we react if some idiot came over here and started *****ing at UB because he said one of their players was a good defender?

Hicks
02-21-2004, 12:45 PM
Yeah, writerman lost it that day.

Ragnar
02-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Upon further thought it would be like a fan from another team being pissed at UB for saying their guy was almost as good as Artest. Being a good defender would be a universal good. But to a fan of another team they would not know that being almost as good as Artest to UB was like being awarded the league MVP.

Anthem
02-21-2004, 01:41 PM
The guy went over and started a flame war, then got mad when we didn't join. Screw that.

Writerman's only happy when he's got something to scream about, so he'll probably be happier at the Indystar anyway. :devil:

Shade
02-21-2004, 06:02 PM
The ironic thing is, when he makes a post at IS, he either gets jumped on or ignored. And yet, that's okay compared to us not backing him in starting a flame war. :rolleyes:

Whatever. If he wants to come back, fine. If not, fine. :whoknows: