PDA

View Full Version : Interesting comment from an EC GM

ChicagoJ
02-19-2004, 04:55 PM
I'm not going to post the whole thing, but Chad Ford just wrote the following in his afternoon update:

We have no idea what Atlanta or Boston are thinking.

"They're morons," one league executive told Insider. "I can't believe they just did that."

And I'm thinking... I can't believe Billy Knight and Danny Ainge teamed up to do this to us. Donnie better give BK a stern 'talking to', and Bird should give Ainge the old middle finger salute.

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

ROCislandWarrior
02-19-2004, 05:01 PM
You forgot this part

Donnie Walsh, the GM for the Indiana Pacers, was quoted earlier today "They're morons, I can't believe they just did that."

Cactus Jax
02-19-2004, 05:07 PM
You forgot this part

Donnie Walsh, the GM for the Indiana Pacers, was quoted earlier today "They're morons, I can't believe they just did that."

:laugh: :laugh:

MagicRat
02-19-2004, 05:08 PM
"With fronds like these, who need anemones".......

obnoxiousmodesty
02-19-2004, 05:11 PM
You forgot this part

:laugh: :worship:

ChicagoJ
02-19-2004, 05:12 PM
You forgot this part

Really, that seems very un-DW-like to me, and I can't find it written that way anywhere. :confused: He wouldn't criticize his original prized student - Billy Knight (or probably any other GM) publicly. If his good friend Vecsey was reporting it, I might believe it was him. But there's no way he says that to Chad Ford, on or off the record.

*EDIT - oh you were joking. Sorry I'm so p!$$ed off today that I didn't get it...

Cactus Jax
02-19-2004, 05:14 PM
You forgot this part

Really, that seems very un-DW-like to me, and I can't find it written that way anywhere. :confused: He wouldn't criticize his original prized student - Billy Knight (or probably any other GM) publicly. If his good friend Vecsey was reporting it, I might believe it was him. But there's no way he says that to Chad Ford, on or off the record.

That was a joke, if you didn't know that, unless DW was in a real pissy mood today :devil:.

ChicagoJ
02-19-2004, 05:18 PM
You forgot this part

That was a joke, if you didn't know that, unless DW was in a real pissy mood today :devil:.

My bad. :buddies:

ROCislandWarrior
02-19-2004, 05:26 PM
*EDIT - oh you were joking. Sorry I'm so p!$$ed off today that I didn't get it...

:rotflmao: :cheers: