PDA

View Full Version : [IKL 13-14] Update Going into Preseason

Frostwolf
09-22-2013, 10:11 PM
Thank you to everyone who submitted their rosters! If you haven't already, please sign up at sports.ws. The league link is here:

http://hoops.sports.ws/leagues/140455

Two owners have not submitted their protected lists.

- GO!!!!!
- bulldog

James is having a similar problem with these two posters in the ABA KL. I'll contact them again, and if I don't have a response by the end of the week I think we'll have to find new owners.

We need to set a draft date.

I am thinking of starting on Sunday October 13. Please let me know if this is not a good date for you.

Jose Slaughter
09-23-2013, 10:02 PM
We only have 10 signed up.... what's the hold up?

pacersgroningen
09-30-2013, 05:17 AM
October 13th is a good date, though I have to inform you guys, I'm from Europe, so it could take some time picking when it's night over here. Also I will be unavailable from the 17th, but hopefully the draft will be concluded by that time. Otherwise I'll send a contingency list!

bellisimo
10-02-2013, 10:24 AM
don't worry - you aren't the only one from Europe - hence the name of the league IKL ;)

I think we all get like 12-24 hours to sort it out no?

SycamoreKen
10-03-2013, 10:04 PM
13th is fine with me.

Frostwolf
10-03-2013, 11:15 PM
We have all 18 owners (except GO!!! hasn't signed up on sports.ws), so are we good to go, starting from the 13th? I'll just set the clock to a couple of days since there is still no rush.

bulldog
10-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Hey, I just signed up, never received any emails so I just came to check back in now. Is there a problem? Have I already been replaced.

Same thing happened in the other league too. Just didn't think we'd start till October.

Frostwolf
10-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Hey, I just signed up, never received any emails so I just came to check back in now. Is there a problem? Have I already been replaced.

Same thing happened in the other league too. Just didn't think we'd start till October.

did you update your email address for sports.ws? I sent out a couple of PMs over the summer through sports.ws. also, here on PD.

hm. maybe we can re-expand back up to 20 teams?

bulldog
10-04-2013, 08:11 PM
It's all still the same info. Never received an email.

Understand if you have to cut me, apparently everybody else got the memo. But if there's a way to stay involved, including expansion, I'd love to be a part.

Frostwolf
10-04-2013, 10:10 PM
It's all still the same info. Never received an email.

Understand if you have to cut me, apparently everybody else got the memo. But if there's a way to stay involved, including expansion, I'd love to be a part.

i'd like you to stay, so i'll look into getting owner #20.

also, can you PM me your email address please? i would like to avoid going through this situation again next summer.

Jose Slaughter
10-05-2013, 01:01 AM
I think when the new owners took over the sports.ws site and did their upgrades they removed the e-mail info from showing up on your account information. That's the page that displays your history on the site. It shows the awards you've won, titles, over all W-L record and until recently it listed your e-mail address, if you chose to make it public.

Skaut_Ech
10-07-2013, 10:11 AM
If you need a new owner last minute, I'd be happy to jump in after a year off from BBall.

Frostwolf
10-07-2013, 01:36 PM
If you need a new owner last minute, I'd be happy to jump in after a year off from BBall.

You're a lifesaver.

bulldog
10-07-2013, 03:48 PM
That saves me as well. Thanks man.

Skaut_Ech
10-07-2013, 04:55 PM
My pleasure, guys. Should make for an interesting start for me. I literally only watched about 5 NBA games last season (All Pacers), so I needs to edjumacate myself reel quick-like!

Jose Slaughter
10-07-2013, 05:18 PM
My pleasure, guys. Should make for an interesting start for me. I literally only watched about 5 NBA games last season (All Pacers), so I needs to edjumacate myself reel quick-like!

why start now?

Skaut_Ech
10-08-2013, 08:56 AM
why start now?

Get your yuks in now, funnyboy. It will makes your tears all that much sweeter later.