PDA

View Full Version : What a crazy 3 days

realtyczar
01-15-2005, 01:05 AM
WOW! There are more trolls on the Star board than there are memebers. If that's possible. It's like a shark feeding frenzy. Only about 1 out of every 100 threads are serious. (Yes, I did contribute to the tripe.) :laugh:

This is a good place to hang out until the game.

'czar.

obnoxiousmodesty
01-15-2005, 01:19 AM
Yeah, it's...interesting...over at IS right now. It's really hard to find any good information right now through all of the trash talking, but that's to be expected.

realtyczar
01-15-2005, 02:42 AM
Yeah, it's...interesting...over at IS right now. It's really hard to find any good information right now through all of the trash talking, but that's to be expected.
I would think it gets better Monday, but then I imagine that you have either the Steelers or Jets trolls come in. Though it's hard to imagine that they would be as bad as the Pats ones.

Lord Helmet
01-15-2005, 02:22 PM
I would think it gets better Monday, but then I imagine that you have either the Steelers or Jets trolls come in. Though it's hard to imagine that they would be as bad as the Pats ones.
Yeah, but if the Patriots win again it looks like we will have to hear them until the next matchup, which I don't think will be in next season's regular season.I agree I don't think the Steeler trolls or Jets trolls can be as bad as the Patriot ones.

Zesty
01-15-2005, 02:52 PM
Correction, pacerfan2425 - the Colts will play at New England during the regular season next year.

Lord Helmet
01-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Correction, pacerfan2425 - the Colts will play at New England during the regular season next year.
Oh, well I do know sometime in the near future like maybe the season after next we don't play them at all.

obnoxiousmodesty
01-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Actually the Colts play at NE in each of the next two seasons.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afcs.htm

Lord Helmet
01-15-2005, 03:15 PM
Actually the Colts play at NE in each of the next two seasons.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afcs.htm
I'm such an idiot :blush: I guess I don't know the next season where we don't play them.

Suaveness
01-16-2005, 01:51 AM
Not to mention we play Baltimore and Pittsburg and SD next year...talk about TOUGH

ABADays
01-16-2005, 08:50 AM
Why do we keep playing AT New England. Jeez, it seems like we are in the same division without the benefit of a home game.