PDA

View Full Version : [IKL 13-14] Sports.ws has gone ahead and done an overhaul of player positions.

Frostwolf
08-31-2013, 02:21 AM
Hi all,

Sports.ws has updated a lot of its database, and one of their recent changes has been an overhaul of the default player positions.

http://thegoodpoint.com/sports-ws-positions/

Now, this raises a question of whether we keep the positions we had from our league last year, or just default back to the new ones from this season onwards.

Personally, given that we're a custom league, I would be in favour of keeping our positions from last year, even if the system's overhaul was a badly needed and quite accurate one. Let me know what y'all think.

Jose Slaughter
09-03-2013, 01:46 AM
I don't have a problem either way but if I had to pick I would at least start off with the new settings.

SycamoreKen
09-07-2013, 10:16 AM
I think many people will want the old ones since they built their team on them, but I'm good ether way

Kuq_e_Zi91
09-08-2013, 05:06 PM
I'd go with the new ones. Reading their explanations and looking at the changes, it seems they're mostly logical (and correct) position changes.

zallen541
09-08-2013, 10:25 PM
I think that it would be most fair to start with their new positions. That way, it would eliminate the obvious incorrect positions without anyone having to put up a vote to stop it (and possibly becoming a lightning rod for animosity). With that being said, I think that the owners vote very fairly when presented a well-structured case for a position change. If we don't agree with the new changes then it isn't hard to propose a vote to restore that player's old position. This is just my opinion, and to be honest I wouldn't mind it if we decided either way. I'm just happy to have basketball back

bellisimo
09-09-2013, 04:32 AM
lets go with the new positions and then just have people place votes for changes based on their feedback/etc