PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch the Vikes vs Pack

LouisvilleLip
01-10-2005, 12:30 AM
Well my vikes lost there last two and backed there way into the playoffs, while everyone said this should be an easy win for the packers.

Steve Young on his pick for the game: "Packers, this has gotta be the easiest pick all season" wow did that 1 blowup in his face :)

On to the game, Vikes defense actually showed up and the offense played a great 1st half and a steady 2nd half. The defense was gettin pressure on Farve all day and picked a lot of bad passes. The key was anytime there was a play the defense was tackling and bringing players down on the first hit. Its hard to believe how different this team looked in 1 game compared to the whole season. Not sure if we can keep playing like this but it shows we are capable.

Now on to the real show, The Moss Moon. Add to the fact in the first half Randy's choice of words for packer fans on the sideline when they were hounding him, Moss pointed to the score board and told them to "Look at the Motherf'n score"

http://www.surfnorthwest.com/video/moss.wmv

I dont know what to think of his dance and choice of words but I know for a fact Randy rallied his team today and made them step there level up. As for being classless and disgusting, he only simulated mooning the crowd it was all in fun, more disgusting was Brett Farve swinging with a fist at several Viking players and not recieving a flag.

Just want to hear your opinions on the game, moss etc.

Stryder
01-10-2005, 12:39 AM
Horrible game. Both teams did not belong in the playoffs.

On to Moss.

He's a great talent. Probably the best talent in the NFL. But he's a jerk. He's an a$$hole. He's a narcissitic person. But, he's being himself.

I've come to expect no more or no less out of him. And that is sad. People should just let him do his thing and not talk about him.

Like I told my wife, the tv crew should not show him during his "endzone celebrations" or interview him after the game or even talk about him after or before games. But they won't do that, because they want ratings and $$$.

realtyczar
01-10-2005, 12:49 AM
I picked the Vikes. I figured that third time was a charm. It would not have surprised me for the game to go either way.

riverside
01-10-2005, 12:11 PM
NFC games are sort of like a fender bender on your local street. You can't help but slow down and take a look, but you know you never really needed to do so.LMAO :laugh:

LouisvilleLip
01-11-2005, 12:30 AM
Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy said he saw Moss' action and, "I thought it was kind of humorous."

"It's not the kind of thing you want to see on national TV, but I understand what it was all about," he said.

"Anyone who has played in the NFC Central knows what that's about. The fans in Green Bay have a tradition in the parking lot after the game where they moon the visiting team's bus," he said. "It's kind of a unique send-off."

"I had seen it seven times because when I was with the Vikings, we lost to them seven times up there," he said.

I dont know if that's really what Moss was thinking about but it seems quite logical. It was all in good fun anyways.