PDA

View Full Version : I'm kinda surprised...

ChicagoJ
02-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Just how quiet the rumor mill has been today, with the deadline < 24 hours away.

Anyone else surprised? Is anything being discussed on sports radio or ESPNews? Anyone? Bueller?

DisplacedKnick
02-18-2004, 06:31 PM
Ton of rumors around the Knicks. Some involving Wallace but that'd take multiple teams - I don't see it.

More likely would be KT plus someone for Dampier.

Still doubt it but I'd have never predicted the first three deals Zeke made either.

Cactus Jax
02-18-2004, 06:38 PM
Just how quiet the rumor mill has been today, with the deadline < 24 hours away.

Anyone else surprised? Is anything being discussed on sports radio or ESPNews? Anyone? Bueller?

My guess is things will fire up after tonights games. GM's and presidents want to worry about the games first, make sure no injuries occur and what-not.

beast23
02-18-2004, 07:34 PM

My guess is things will fire up after tonights games. GM's and presidents want to worry about the games first, make sure no injuries occur and what-not.

Actually anybody who is definitely involved in a trade won't play tonight.

So what players are not playing tonight might serve as hint to a possible trade.

Cactus Jax
02-18-2004, 07:41 PM

Actually anybody who is definitely involved in a trade won't play tonight.

So what players are not playing tonight might serve as hint to a possible trade.

Lots of their teams are playing tonight, who knows if they individually do play tonight. The Warriors, Hawks, Pistons, Magic, and Raptors all play tonight, with Dampier, Wallace, almost the whole Pistons team, almost the whole Magic team, and Donyell Mashell and Mo Pete all being in trade rumors.

indygeezer
02-18-2004, 10:09 PM
Oh Golly...NOT ONE of the Pacer players are playing tonight!!! :o

Do you suppose????

:devil: :laugh: :devil:

Cactus Jax
02-18-2004, 10:23 PM

Do you suppose????

Isiah's done it again. Artest and JO for Mutombo, Shandon Anderson, Kurt Thomas, and Penny Hardaway. :idea: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :mad:

indygeezer
02-18-2004, 10:34 PM

Do you suppose????

Isiah's done it again. Artest and JO for Mutombo, Shandon Anderson, Kurt Thomas, and Penny Hardaway. :idea: :unimpressed: :unimpressed: :mad:

JUST THE TRADE WE NEED!!! Championship rings for certain!! WooWoo!!!!

Do it Donnie!!!

Unclebuck
02-18-2004, 11:36 PM
Jay, there have been so many trades already this season, most of the players expected to be traded prior have already been traded.