PDA

View Full Version : The Official "keep UB away from the (home) game" thread

able
02-18-2004, 11:07 AM
After his self confessed "jinx" of the P's games seeing as they are on a 5 -5 record while he is attending the home games, I hereby call upon Uncle Buck to NOT go to ANY more homegames this season.

Seeing their record the statistical implication of his attendance in relationship to that record is so far out of synch with the real record that we have every ground of assuming that he is "jinxing" our home games.

Either he stops going or visits a voodoo priest!

:stupid:

indygeezer
02-18-2004, 11:13 AM
:laugh:

I have a Sister-in-law who isn't allowed in the room if the P's are playing a PO game. She has even been ordered out of the house until the game was over. <fortunately she takes it good-naturedly...but we still won't let her in>

Ragnar
02-18-2004, 11:15 AM
Keep me out of the good Karma threads. I have only posted in those twice. The Knicks game and the Hornets game.

ChicagoJ
02-18-2004, 11:19 AM
Hey UB,

Late in the 1996/7 season (Brownie's last year), I figured out the Pacers were 3-17 in games I attended that season. I feel your pain. But I still voted that you stay home. ;)

MagicRat
02-18-2004, 11:26 AM
In this case, home game does mean stay home. :devil:

Sorry....

Unclebuck
02-18-2004, 11:30 AM
I had to be honest when I voted. UB should stay home.

I usually go to about 30 regular season games per year, but this year I won't hit 20. but I am going Sunday and next Saturday.

I have every confidence the pacers can overcome my negative influence

MagicRat
02-18-2004, 11:34 AM
but I am going Sunday and next Saturday

You're going to drag down my record :mad: ........ :soundoff: ..... :pissed: ...... :shout:.....