PDA

View Full Version : Props tp Dwight Freeney

realtyczar
01-02-2005, 09:33 PM
Freeney wins the season sack record! :dance: :bowdown:

Lord Helmet
01-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Yeah thats great.Maybe he can get a few more next week :devil: Too bad Edge didn't get the rushing title.But like the announcers said today and what the Colts have been saying.They don't care about the records all they want is the Super Bowl.

realtyczar
01-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Yeah thats great.Maybe he can get a few more next week :devil: Too bad Edge didn't get the rushing title.But like the announcers said today and what the Colts have been saying.They don't care about the records all they want is the Super Bowl.
Edge would have needed 150 yards. Which meant he would have had to play most of the game. With rookie O-Line, that wasn't likely to happen. I'm sorry as well, but rather have the ring.

Peyton ended up 61 yards behind Culpepper for the yardage title. I'm sure the media will jump all over that for Culpepper to be the MVP. They have been hinting at Culpepper MVP for several weeks now. (Doesn't matter that Peyton played 7 quarters less that Culpepper did, by sitting out so many games.)

Personally , I think the MVP trophy is Peyton's to lose. (By that I mean, until Peyton retires, it should be his.)

Sorgi did a pretty good job today considering. Rookie O-Line, second string backs and receivers in there. Still managed 2 TD's.

ABADays
01-02-2005, 10:57 PM
Culpepper's team backed into the playoffs. Culpepper will be a distant second to Manning.

Stryder
01-03-2005, 12:11 AM
Culpepper's team backed into the playoffs. Culpepper will be a distant second to Manning.

Exactly.

Culpepper quaterbacked a team that underachieved all season.

realtyczar
01-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Exactly.

Culpepper quaterbacked a team that underachieved all season.
I know, but the media was on the McNair bandwagon, then Vick, then McNabb, now Culpepper. Anyone but Peyton. I think the only one on Peyton's bandwagon was Boomer.

What does Peyton have to do? Set a year TD record, gets the most Pro Bowl votes in History, breaks/sets numerous records and the media still wants to promote other QB's over him! :mad:

ABADays
01-03-2005, 09:24 AM
My bad - Culpepper will finish a distant 4th to Mammomg with McNabb and Vick in the middle - maybe even TO.

realtyczar
01-03-2005, 10:42 AM
My bad - Culpepper will finish a distant 4th to Mammomg with McNabb and Vick in the middle - maybe even TO.
I don't know if it's true. Someone on another board said they vote today? Anyone remember when the voting was last year?

ABADays
01-03-2005, 12:04 PM
Mammong? We have a chinese guy now? Obviously a typo :blush:

Suaveness
01-05-2005, 01:42 AM
There is no way Manning does not get MVP. It will be very near unanimous.