PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

realtyczar
12-31-2004, 05:23 PM
I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Please make it a safe one! We need all of you Sunday Cheering the Colts on to victory!

Here is to the Entire Indianapolis Colts Football Organaization! From Jim Irsay to Tony Dungy to Peyton Manning to the people at the dome! You ALL are a Class act and we the fans appreciate EVERYTHING you do for us!

PS: I hope you Kick :censored: all the way and don't stop!

Lord Helmet
12-31-2004, 05:30 PM
WOOOOO!!!!!!Yeah lets stomp the Broncos!!Late in the 3rd put Sorgi in so he can throw some TD's.Can't wait for the playoff game!!

bertjones
12-31-2004, 06:36 PM
I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Please make it a safe one! We need all of you Sunday Cheering the Colts on to victory!

Here is to the Entire Indianapolis Colts Football Organaization! From Jim Irsay to Tony Dungy to Peyton Manning to the people at the dome! You ALL are a Class act and we the fans appreciate EVERYTHING you do for us!

PS: I hope you Kick :censored: all the way and don't stop!

Happy new year, Czar,and also to everyone else on the board. :)

obnoxiousmodesty
12-31-2004, 07:46 PM
Happy 2005!

missi
12-31-2004, 09:00 PM
Have a safe evening and a great weekend. I'm headed to Indy tomorrow to spend the weekend. On Sunday I'm going to watch Colts/Broncos with the Blue Crew at Celebratons on Indy's west side.

If you are in or near Indy and would like to join us here is the link:http://www.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90823