PDA

View Full Version : Speechless...

JOneal7
12-26-2004, 12:04 AM
I can't say much...The fans were well, great today! I heard a few chants actually go throughout the building. Altho they were not to clear. I really was upset/angry we lost. It threw off my whole day! Really all I wanted was to beat these jokes. And well,we didn't.. :(

I had a newspaper lady take my picture (flashbacks!) from the detroit free press I believe? while wallace was signing an autograph for me. She got my name and stuff so who knows I might be in a detroit paper! (woo hoo :-/ ) I kind of felt going into conseco that we were going to lose. I don't know why I just got that feeling.

Rip And Sheed just killed us tonight! In the 4th they took it to us! what can we say? We just didn't have the magic tonight. Conseco seemed stunned more than anything. I'd like to give a shout out to paul B for keeping the spirits up...when he said "We got # 31" it gave me a little boost of confidence.

Not many detroit fans in sight. Except 2, right across from me by the tunnell. It wouldn't be bad but I know these fools. They buy cheap tickets to every pacer game and get autographs from the visiting teams. I thought they were pacer fans...now makes me wish James Jones had not given the guy some shoes.

I kept it quiet this time. I didn't mouth off to any piston fans..didn't see many at that. I donno I was just kind of speechless...didn't have anything to say. It was a quiet ride home...I had to sleep when I got home because I couldn't take it...:(

we can still win the title...it's going to take some effort tho. I think the boys will rally around JO and when jack comes back we will be ready to go. Keep the faith in them! they will not let you down!

Hicks
12-26-2004, 12:08 AM
I had a newspaper lady take my picture (flashbacks!) from the detroit free press I believe? while wallace was signing an autograph for me. She got my name and stuff so who knows I might be in a detroit paper! (woo hoo :-/ )

Please tell me it was Rasheed, not Ben. I may have to throw up if it was Ben.

JOneal7
12-26-2004, 12:09 AM
it was ben...I was getting one for a friend of mine. Rasheeds just a total dick.

Hicks
12-26-2004, 12:10 AM
Damn, man. Just.... damn. I wouldn't want anything to do with him.

Lord Helmet
12-26-2004, 12:50 AM
it was ben...I was getting one for a friend of mine. Rasheeds just a total dick. Ewwwwwwww I wouldn't want to do anything with him either.

SkipperZ
12-26-2004, 02:16 AM
Yea seriously I would not give ben that kind of respect. I wouldnt take his autograph if he offered it to me himself.

JOneal7
12-26-2004, 02:17 AM
hmmm...I guess I'm just an overall fan of the game so? maybe I'll sell it :)
lol

Bball
12-26-2004, 02:40 AM
hmmm...I guess I'm just an overall fan of the game so? maybe I'll sell it :)
lol

What about that friend you said you were getting it for in the other post? ...Won't he/she be pissed if you sell their autograph?

Fess up... it was for you! Busted! We know you have no friends ;) :devil:

-Bball

JOneal7
12-26-2004, 03:26 AM
lol...I have friends! Which is why I got 2 ;)...I asked ben if he'd sign one for my friend in Vegas.
He signed an index card and a card...lol

Jose Slaughter
12-26-2004, 03:34 AM
I love the ignore list feature.

JOneal7
12-26-2004, 03:38 AM
what the hell is your problem?

ReGgieMiLLeR31
12-26-2004, 05:20 AM
JOONEAL7,

Do you understand why so many people on here call you a bandwagon fan?
First you love TMAC and the Magic...then you love the Pacers....but you are so proud of getting autographs of the opposing side...well whatever you want, but then you get the autograph of our arch-enemy and villain Ben Wallace, who according to our friend Paul B said "Ron is his b!tch on and off the court"; and on top of all this, you allowed the Detroit Press to take a picture of you and your name to use as a pawn for the media, because the Detroit article will say "Look at Ben Wallace, what a nice nice guy, giving autographs even in Indiana to Pacer fans on XMAS day"...this punk only did it as a P.R. move and that is why they took your picture...and this is the guy who ruined our season by hitting Ron Artest.

Ben Wallace is the real b!tch and it is truly sad that you allowed him to use you as a pawn, and I doubt your true loyalty to this organization. You should treat the Pacers as family, do you think this would make Ron Artest happy and support him? You should have got the autograph and spit on it and threw it at him.

JO_pace
12-26-2004, 10:01 AM
burn them! ben don't deserve that much respect!! :)

grace
12-26-2004, 10:22 AM
I love the ignore list feature.

You're not the only one.

SycamoreKen
12-26-2004, 05:09 PM
You crack on a "Pistons" fan for getting a Pacers's palyer's gear but then get the autograph of a guy you call a joke? I wouldn't take any of their 'graphs.

Kstat
12-26-2004, 08:12 PM
man, you guys would really hate my collection.....i have quite a few personalized items from big ben......actually my Wallace jersey sits right next to my reggie FloJo throwback....totally unintentionally, to....funny how things work out......

JOneal7
12-26-2004, 08:20 PM
that's tight KStat. I don't crack on anyone for getting gear from the players. That's there issue. I just didn't like the fans wearing pistons stuff when I see them at every pacer game.

BTW if you clowns love the ignore feature then friggin use it. Who cares? don't come in my post telling me about it. Like you want me to know your ignoring me or some crap. Cause frankly I don't give a *****...