PDA

View Full Version : This is gonna **** u off!!!!!!!!!!!

pb777
12-25-2004, 04:42 AM
OK. So I just got off work. I dj'd a Christmas party at Club Fusion tonight. Everything was good until about 1am when in walks Darvin Ham and Ben wallace. I'm shocked - wtf are these 2 doing in the club hours before they have to be at Conseco?

Well needless to say, people here really don't like or respect the pistons. Several people walked right up to them saying "fukk detroit" and "fukk u" and "u ain't ****" or whatever. It was crazy, but they seemed to enjoy hearing people talk ***** to them.

At about 2am somehow Ben gets the wireless mic and started chanting "detroit basketball". I cut the mic off, quickly. Darvin comes running up to me, damn near threatening me to turn the mic on. I politely tell him no. He was really upset and told me that they (detroit) were gonna stomp the **** outta us tomorrow and that JO (I was wearing JO's jersey at the time) was gonna get served. All I could do was laugh:laugh:

Here's what really pissed me off - at the end of the night i was talking with ben in vip. He was saying that we should be happy for them since they "brought the championship back to the east" and since they repped for us in the finals last year. WHAT??????? I asked him if he remebered throwing the towel at ron on Nov 19 and inciting the riot that followed b/c every single Pacers fan does and that we will never forget that day. He said that Ron is a ***** and that he owns him on and off the court. I was speachless. Really I wanted to choke him but i kept it professional. Keepin it movin', I told him that we would see him tomorrow.

Man i hope that we stomp the pistons tomorrow (today). Ben and Darvin left with some groupies, maybe they will be tired at the game.

I'm tired, gonna get some sleep. Cant wait for the game. All I ask of those of you attending the game is to be louder than ever. Boo these ******* pistons and cheer for our Pacers. I spoke with JO today and he is really excited about being back. Please show him and the rest of the team your support. It will be the best Christmas gift ever to win the game!!!!!!!!!!!

JOneal7
12-25-2004, 04:50 AM
omg...I would have choked at the sound of that...I mean was the alchohol good?! WTF is he thinking? UHG WE BETTER MURDER THEM! SOMEONE RELAY THIS MSG TO OUR GUYS! THERE WALKING AROUND OUR CITY TALKING **** LIKE THIS!? AHHHHH THAT'S IT!

BTW PB you ever dig up that hold that beat? jw

DETROIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT BASKKKKKKKETBBBBBBBBBBALLLLLLL SUCKS!

JOneal7
12-25-2004, 04:56 AM
ahhhhhhhhh! The suspense is killing me! If we don't come out with the most inspiring basketball ever...then something is seriously wrong!

Kstat
12-25-2004, 05:08 AM
I disagree.

It'd be more fitting for Big Ben to have a 20-20 night in a Pistons win.

;)

ReGgieMiLLeR31
12-25-2004, 05:43 AM
KSTAT, you are nothing but a disgrace. You read the comments by our forum DJ about what Ben and Darvin did at the club, and all it shows it what kind of unclassy punks they are and do not care much about their team (a club the night before a big game???)....and Ben calling Ron his b!tch? WTF is that? I wish so much Ron didn't try to restrain himself and just killed Ben...and trust me he would have...Ron would have eaten Ben alive...these kind of things show what kind of trash the Detroit Pistons players really are...especially Ben Wallace and Darvin Ham.

sixthman
12-25-2004, 06:17 AM
I disagree.

It'd be more fitting for Big Ben to have a 20-20 night in a Pistons win.

;)

:boomer:

grace
12-25-2004, 08:22 AM
You would think after what happened to Michael O. at the Tikki Bar players would stick to their hotel rooms. What goes on in a hotel room stays in a hotel room--unless you're Mike Tyson or Kobe.

Lord Helmet
12-25-2004, 09:25 AM
Its funny how every rival thinks they can just come to Indy and take over our town.

Shade
12-25-2004, 10:09 AM
Wow, this is all hard to believe. And on Christmas, too! :shakehead

I would continue to lose respect for the Pistons, if I had any respect left for them at all.

grace
12-25-2004, 10:50 AM
We all know that a lot of basketball players go out the night before a game. Exactly how many go out the night before a grudge match when they should be in their room resting a "sprained ankle"? Game time decision my :censored:

Kstat
12-25-2004, 11:04 AM
BTW, with all due respect to PB, I think he's just trying to stir you guys up.

PistonsDynasty
12-25-2004, 11:16 AM
I really don't believe this at all!

Big Ben and Sag-nasty are class act guys off the court. I just find it hard to believe Ben and Ham will be in a bar 10 hours before they play a game.

But if this is the truth Ben Wallace is going to have a great game. He's steps up Big when he's angry or has a chip on his shoulder.

ReGgieMiLLeR31
12-25-2004, 01:25 PM
PB Is no liar, he is the DJ for the Indiana Pacers and has always been truthful and there is no reason to doubt him.

Outlaw
12-25-2004, 03:44 PM
BTW, with all due respect to PB, I think he's just trying to stir you guys up.
I agree,let it go already.:rolleyes:

efx
12-25-2004, 03:58 PM
I believe this story as much as I believe in Santa Clause.

MillerTime
12-25-2004, 05:06 PM
I was actually at Club Nuclear Fission and I saw Stephen Jackson with Ron Artest. They were both wearing Ben Wallace jerseys and they grabbed the mic from DJ Johnny B and yelled "Pacers Baaaaaaaaaaaasket ball". I couldn't believe it.

Someone needs to check DJ Paul into rehab for his drug problem. He's seeing imaginary things.

pb777
12-25-2004, 07:01 PM
I'm gonna ignore the fact that several of you just called me a liar.

Seriously, I am not kidding. This really happened. Just thought you guys would be interested to know.

Being a dj, i see things that you guys dont. That is one of my contributions to this site, to give you an off-court perspective of the players. I would not post anything on here that is not true. So if you choose to believe otherwise, that's your choice, whatever. I mean, what reason would I have to lie? Maybe in the future I'll just keep stuff like this to myself...

grace
12-25-2004, 07:40 PM

Seriously, I am not kidding. This really happened. Just thought you guys would be interested to know.

Being a dj, i see things that you guys dont. That is one of my contributions to this site, to give you an off-court perspective of the players. I would not post anything on here that is not true. So if you choose to believe otherwise, that's your choice, whatever. I mean, what reason would I have to lie? Maybe in the future I'll just keep stuff like this to myself...

I believe you. :) I think you should have given Ben a shout out during the game. Something like "Loved sharing the Egg Nog at 2AM!"

ReGgieMiLLeR31
12-25-2004, 08:04 PM
PB...don't keep it to yourself...we appreciate it and you should let J.O. and Ronnie know about the stuff they said.

Lord Helmet
12-25-2004, 08:08 PM

Being a dj, i see things that you guys dont. That is one of my contributions to this site, to give you an off-court perspective of the players. I would not post anything on here that is not true. So if you choose to believe otherwise, that's your choice, whatever. I mean, what reason would I have to lie? Maybe in the future I'll just keep stuff like this to myself... I believe you.

Bball
12-25-2004, 09:05 PM
He said that Ron is a ***** and that he owns him on and off the court. I was speachless.

This would imply his actions were designed to get a rise out of Ron hoping to 'push his buttons' and get an incident, not simply Wallace 'losing it and over-reacting'. If so, mission accomplished I guess. He created an incident that will resonate for the Pacers a very long time.

I would've hoped Wallace felt bad for being the person that started the whole series of events to unfold.... It sounds like he's happy about it and that it worked better than he could've ever imagined (for him and Detroit).

-Bball

Unclebuck
12-25-2004, 09:12 PM
I believe you. As far as Ben and Hamm being class guys off the court. Well we don't really know any of these guys now do we. We know Ben is a punk on the court and that is all I care about.

Kstat
12-25-2004, 09:14 PM
I believe you. As far as Ben and Hamm being class guys off the court. Well we don't really know any of these guys now do we. We know Ben is a punk on the court and that is all I care about.

...and reggie miller could be selling cocaine to school-children alongside Larry Bird. Without proof we really don't know a thing, do we?

personally, these are some pretty hard-core things to say about people when you have zero proof whatsoever.

Especially since I sincerely doubt Ham and Ben would be rolling around INDY nightclubs 10 hours before gametime, calling people "*****es."

ReGgieMiLLeR31
12-25-2004, 09:16 PM
KSTAT, you are a disgrace and need to watch your comments on this Pacers board. Ben Wallace is a punk, face it. He is nothing but a piece of trash.

timid
12-25-2004, 09:34 PM
...and reggie miller could be selling cocaine to school-children alongside Larry Bird. Without proof we really don't know a thing, do we?

personally, these are some pretty hard-core things to say about people when you have zero proof whatsoever.

Especially since I sincerely doubt Ham and Ben would be rolling around INDY nightclubs 10 hours before gametime, calling people "*****es."

Just for the record, I've seen plenty of NBA Players in the Fusion before gameday. Damon Stoudamire, Ruben Patterson, Tracy McGrady, plenty of the Pacers. Plenty more that I can't think of right now. I always wondered why I saw so many NBA players there because I think there's much better clubs in Indianapolis. And don't sleep on INDY's club life. It's just as roudy here as it is anywhere else. Hit the Lotus on a Saturday night on club 421 on a Friday.

pb777
12-25-2004, 09:37 PM
Well there were 500 other people there, ask one of them for proof.

Do u think i had nothing else to do at 4am when i typed this last night? Look here kstat, everyone knows who i am, where i work, and where to find me. i'm not into making stuff up, for what purpose? trolls tell stories, i dont.

I wouldnt expect u to believe this, youre a pistons fan and u would probably hope that your guys wouldnt be in the club the night before a big game talking *****.

However, i think i understand why they were there. They were not drinking or dancing. i think they were there to get motivated - kind of the same way players on the court feed off of boos. They knew that people were gonna give them hell in the club and honestly they seemed to enjoy it.

MillerTime
12-25-2004, 09:38 PM
The point is that this story is laughable. I can't see Ben Wallace and Darvin Ham sitting with some dj and telling them that Artest is a ***** just hours before gameday. Could I see them going to a night club? Most definately. Could I see them talking to someone named DJ B or whatever he goes by? No.

Pistoner
12-25-2004, 09:40 PM

I find it hard to believe that what you said actually occured. The story too perfectly describes what every angry Pacer Fan hopes would happen, to justify their irrational hatred of Ben Wallace.

I smell something....

pb777
12-25-2004, 09:40 PM
Hit the Lotus on a Saturday night on club 421 on a Friday.421 is closed:D
You should check out First Friday at The Vault (Club Kameleon). Hottest party in Nap. If you wanna see the Pacers out - they goto Guvernment the most...

ReGgieMiLLeR31
12-25-2004, 09:45 PM
Thanks PB. We got your back...these Pissertons fans can't face what kind of scumbags their team and fans are...btw check your PMs!!!

DisplacedKnick
12-25-2004, 09:48 PM
I certainly believe him. Why wouldn't they go out the night before a game? What else they gonna do? Sit around in a hotel room? They're grown men - if they want to go out they're certainly entitled.

A lot of the Pacers used to - I used to go to Champs quite a bit and saw players there - Mark Jackson & Dale Davis quite a bit, Workman once or twice, even saw Smits once (he looked kinda out of place).

Amazingly, sometimes they even had games the next day - and since I was there either Fri or Sat night mostly, my guess is (didn't keep track) that they had games the next afternoon sometimes on Sun.

The guy's the Pacers DJ - if this DIDN'T happen and he went around saying it did, he could get in some trouble. Some of you people are just screwy.

Hicks
12-25-2004, 10:19 PM
I believe him too.

Kegboy
12-25-2004, 11:43 PM

de·ni·al n. -An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.

JOneal7
12-25-2004, 11:53 PM
yeah...why would he lie? I mean come on. Do you folks even know what happens in clubs? DJ's get access to a lot of stars! it's denial indeed.

Hicks
12-26-2004, 12:04 AM
de·ni·al n. -An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings. :lmao:

Peck
12-26-2004, 04:29 AM
I'm late to the party.

But PB777 has always shot straight with us before so why would he lie about this?

Either way to PB777, don't let these guys stop you from keeping us updated. Your dealing with a combo of Piston fans & a couple of newer posters who don't know who you are.

Please please please keep posting. To be honest I always feel like I'm on the inside whenever you post.

Besides, I'm hoping some day you actually play Rock Box by Run DMC so if you leave I will have no way of pestering you for it. ;)

Three cheers for PB777 :buddies: :buddies: :buddies:

ReGgieMiLLeR31
12-26-2004, 05:14 AM
We Love Dj Paul B!!!!!

indygeezer
12-26-2004, 06:57 AM
Irrational hatred????? Nothing irrational about hating scum.

able
12-26-2004, 07:37 AM
Believe it ? not one single reason I can find why I would not believe PB.

In fact you are giving us the choice Kstat that your opinion of Wallace the Gangsta is more factual then an eyewitness report of one of our appreciated posters. That is a funny proposal, but knidly declined.

The more I read, the more I learn, perhaps Green was a member of the BW posse like his bro?

grace
12-26-2004, 10:15 AM
...and reggie miller could be selling cocaine to school-children alongside Larry Bird.

Actually Reggie spends his time haning out in malls with Mark Jackson. The most public thing he's done off the court is buy a Supermam t-shirt.

Kegboy
12-26-2004, 12:03 PM
Peck's post got me thinking, I'm more inclined to believe Paul B than anyone else on this board.

Why? Because he's the only one on here who's not hiding behind a screen name. We all know who he is, he's mentioned PD at games, so he's not lying about his identity, and he's readily accessible to anyone who goes to Conseco. If you choose not to believe him, that's your perogative, but I'd suggest you check out that D word from my previous post.

Fool
12-26-2004, 07:18 PM
Believe it ? not one single reason I can find why I would not believe PB.

In fact you are giving us the choice Kstat that your opinion of Wallace the Gangsta is more factual then an eyewitness report of one of our appreciated posters. That is a funny proposal, but knidly declined.

The more I read, the more I learn, perhaps Green was a member of the BW posse like his bro?

Now he's a "gangsta" ? If I recall, thats more along the lines of SJax. But whatever, "We ride together baby!"

Hicks
12-26-2004, 08:32 PM
Has a pistons fan ever come on here and defended his own WITHOUT attacking the other side?

ReGgieMiLLeR31
12-26-2004, 09:12 PM
Hicks,

I'm really tired of these Pistons fans on here spouting their trash...it's getting really old. We need to celebrate the Pacers not defend them; and these idiots need to go.

MillerTime
12-26-2004, 09:42 PM
I would say their are 2 gangstas on either of the two teams, and that would be Stephen Jackson and Rasheed Wallace.

swoop
12-26-2004, 09:48 PM
I would say their are 2 gangstas on either of the two teams, and that would be Stephen Jackson and Rasheed Wallace.

^Post-fight "fan", quit spamming and show some respect man.

MillerTime
12-26-2004, 09:49 PM
^Post-fight "fan", quit spamming and show some respect man.

The only reason I post is because I had to register "Post fight". Before I used to just read so quit insulting my intelligence.

swoop
12-26-2004, 10:35 PM
The only reason I post is because I had to register "Post fight". Before I used to just read so quit insulting my intelligence.

Maybe you should go back to just reading, you might learn a thing or two.

SoupIsGood
12-27-2004, 05:08 AM
Now he's a "gangsta" ? If I recall, thats more along the lines of SJax. But whatever, "We ride together baby!"

The trolls are getting restless.

Fool
12-28-2004, 12:28 AM
So now I'm a troll Soup? I don't here you say that when I am defending JO on the Spurs board.