PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone think the pistons will be warming up at conseco?

JOneal7
12-25-2004, 01:05 AM
Like pregame shoot arounds? before the whole team comes out? I usually go for autographs But i don't know if any will be out. lol, maybe they will keep them in the locker room so they don't interact with our fans? if you had to guess what would you think? I'd think not...

Deadshot
12-25-2004, 01:10 AM
My guess is that they will warm up. Security has been upped for tomorrow's game as a precaution as well.

Lord Helmet
12-25-2004, 01:12 AM
You want their autograpghs?Well then again I guess the only person that really did anything to us was Big Ben.I think they will be out there but security will follow them closely.I doubt they will give out any but who knows.Like I said they will ACTUALLY have security at tommorows game.

SkipperZ
12-25-2004, 01:16 AM
If any piston offered me their autograph, I would kindly spit on it and tell them good day

JOneal7
12-25-2004, 02:00 AM
I got ben before...he's a ***....I donno? I Don't really want anyone except antonio mcdyess...I always been a big fan of his.

ReGgieMiLLeR31
12-25-2004, 03:12 AM
JONEAL7, for you wanting a Piston autograph is disgusting...as the other poster said even if a Piston offered me their autograph I would spit on it and throw it back at them...they are our rivals and arch-enemies and we must show them animosity 110% tomorrow.