PDA

View Full Version : Didn't A.Walker go into the stands?

Anthem
12-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Somebody help me out here. Didn't Walker go into the stands at a home game while he was still at the Celts? The talk of the Celtics (Larry's old team) and Antoine (possible trade) made me think of this again.

Some guy came right down to the bench and was heckling him during a blowout. Walker jumped over the bench and nailed the guy, and his posse went after the guy's friends. Does anybody remember this?

No suspension was given, but then it wasn't on Nat. TV and a brawl didn't start.

EDIT: By "right down to the bench" I mean "to the front of the stands." IIRC, Walker definately went into the stands.

Unclebuck
12-24-2004, 11:58 AM
I am getting old, because I was watching that game when that happended, and I don't remember. But I think Walker did not go into the stands, he yelled at someone and then Walker's Posse came down the stands and attacked the guy.

I guess Artest needs a posse on the road, to fight fans for him.

Anthem
12-24-2004, 12:00 PM
I guess Artest needs a posse on the road, to fight fans for him.

Worked for Ben Wallace...

Hicks
12-24-2004, 12:07 PM
Worked for Ben Wallace...
Indeed; Ron just needs to have his brother in the stands for the next time someone throws and hits Ron with something. Ron can just extend his arm and point at the guy who did it, and his brother can come running.

FiestyFosterFanatic
12-24-2004, 01:26 PM
If Ronnie will pay me enough, I will be more than happy to do it.

Mourning
12-24-2004, 01:33 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PacerFanInBayAreaCali
12-24-2004, 01:42 PM
:laugh:
Ron could hire his Dad. He was a boxer.